Mina - Minaringaling

Requested by:Quacksonreader

Male reader

Y/N POV

mina came back from vacation with visible tummy

Mina just came back from Japan.

Our relationship is not yet out to public and it'll be risky if I fetch her at the airport since there are lots of people there.

I decided to pretend like one of the cameramen kind of thing who always take videos of idols whenever they're at the airport.

I brought a camera with me.

I went to the airport and waited for her arrival.

I saw the crowd gathering so I followed them.

I saw her and it looks like she gained weight.

How cute.

I pretend taking pictures of her while I just stare at her.

How can someone be so pretty?

"MINARINGALING!" I called and she looked at me.

She widened her eyes but ignored me.

I giggled "MINA, I LOVE YOU!" I shouted and she smiled "MINA, YOU'RE SO PRETTY!" The others said and she went in the van.

I went in my car and smiled.

My phone rang "Hi" I greeted and she giggled.

"I didn't know you're gonna be there" She said "Even calling me Minaringaling in public" She said and I smiled.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked "It's my nickname and I only want you calling me that" She said "I'm sure others heard you and they'll call me Minaringaling from now on" She said.

"Fine. I'll make it up to you" I said "What do you want?" I asked "Just go to our dorm" She said and I hummed.

"Love you. Bye" I said "Drive safe" She said and I hummed before ending the call.

I drive to their dorm and they let me in.

"She's at her room" Jihyo said and I thanked her.

I knocked on her door and she opened the door.

She smiled and hugged me "I missed you" She said "Had fun?" I asked and she nodded.

We went in her room "I have a problem" She said "What?" I asked and pinched her cheeks.

"I gained weight" She said and I laughed.

"It's good" I said "You look better with those chubby cheeks" I said "But my tummy is visible" She said and pouted.

"What about my abs?" She asked "Stop worrying about it" I said "I like it more when you gain" I said and smiled.

"What if people-" I cut her off "Fuck them" I said "Enjoy eating and ignore what people will say" I said and she smiled.

"You're right" She said and hugged me again.

"Sleep here tonight. I missed you so much" She said and I nodded.

I tapped her tummy "I love the sound it makes, Minaringaling" I said and she giggled.

"Rest now, I'm sure you're tired" I said and she hummed.