Tzuyu - Injured

Female reader

Y/N POV

"TZUYU!" I screamed and she approached me "Why?" She asked worriedly "I slipped and I think it's sprained" I said and pouted.

She carried me and placed me on our couch "Let me see" She said and checked my ankle "I'll get some ice pack and it should make your ankle better" She said and I nodded.

She came back and placed the ice pack on my ankle "Does it hurt?" She asked "Yes but I can manage" I said and bit my lip.

"What do you want to do?" She asked "Watch a movie and cuddle" I said and she smiled "Great idea" She said.

We picked a movie and she cuddled with me "What if I hit your ankle?" She asked "I'll smack your head" I said.

The next day...

I woke up "The unnies are coming over" Tzuyu said and pecked my lips "I'll get ready" I said "Can you walk?" She asked "I can manage" I said and smiled.

Time skip...

I went downstairs and they all looked at me "Why are you limping?" Nayeon unnue asked "I slipped yesterday and sprained my ankle" I said and they nodded.

"I thought you two did something and Tzuyu was rough" Sana said and looked at her with my eyes wide open "SANA!" They shouted and she giggled.

"Does it still hurt?" Jihyo unnie asked "A little bit" I said and they babied me "What do you want?" They asked and pinched my cheeks "Nothing" I said and they giggled "Why is Tzuyu's girlfriend so cute?" They asked.

They checked my ankle "It'll heal soon" They said "Unnies, you can leave now" Tzuyu said "Why?" They asked "Because I wanna cuddle with Y/N" She said "Just cuddle?" Sana unnie asked "UNNIE!" I yelled "Why?" She asked.

"We'll leave now" They said and left.

Tzuyu and I cuddled all day long and slept without even noticing.