Nayeon - Spicy

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Love, please eat this" Nayeon said "You know I hate spicy food" I said and she pouted "Please" She pleaded "No" I said.

"I'll do anything, just try it" She said "Why do you want me to try it?" I asked "It's so good and I want you to taste it" She said and I sighed.

"Kiss me and I'll taste it" I said and she smiled "Deal" She said and leaned to kiss my lips.

She broke the kiss and smiled "Taste it now" She said and I opened my mouth.

I munched the food "It's spicy" I said and frowned "I need milk" I said but she drank some milk "I need milk, not you" I said but she didn't talk.

She kissed me again and transferred the milk that she drank on my mouth.

"That's some good milk" I said and she smiled "You liked it?" She asked "I love it" I said and she giggled.

She washed the dishes and I sat on the couch "What do we do?" I asked "Walk around?" She asked "It'll be the perfect time since it's already 9pm" I said and she giggled.

We grabbed our sweaters and went out "What if someone notices you?" I asked "No one will" She assured and I nodded "But what if someone sees us?" I asked "I mean, dispatch is everywhere" I added "Then let's just go back" She said and walked back.

I followed her "Hey, that's not what I mea-" She cut me off "Let's just go home" She said and continued her walk.

We arrived and she completely ignored me.

She went to our room and laid on our bed "Love, talk to me" I said and hugged her "I just don't want people coming after y-" She cut me off "I know that" She said "It's just that, it's annoying" She said.

"I want to go out on dates with you and not always hiding here" She said and faced me.

I pecked her lips "It's not about where you spend the dates, it's about who you spend your dates with" I said and she smiled.

"I want to eat something" She said "What?" I asked "Spicy fo-" I cut her off "We need to sleep. Goodnight" I said and she groaned.