Mina - Werewolf

Requested by: veinsssss

Female reader

MINA POV

I saw an unfamiliar creature inside my house.

I panicked and punched the creature "Y-You're a werewolf?" I asked "It's me, Y/N" She said and I gasped.

"Please, don't be scared at me" She said while looking down.

"If you want, I'll explain everything" She said and we sat on my couch.

"Ask me anything, everything" She said "How?" I asked "It's a curse" She said "By who?" I asked.

"Someone that hates my family" She said "Can you control being human and werewolf?" I asked.

"I used to, but for the past month, I can't" She said "My parents said that for the curse to be gone, I need to find love" She said.

"How can I help you?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"No one can help me" She said "I just wanted you to know about this secret of mine" She added.

"If you go back to being a human now, you'll be naked?" I asked and she nodded.

This is the right time to show her how I feel about her.

I leaned closer to her and cupped her right cheek.

I kissed her and slowly pulled away.

It kind of disappointed me when she didn't kiss back but I can't blame her for that.

"W-What was that for?" She asked and I gasped.

"Y-You're back" I said "What?" She asked and looked at her body.

She widened her eyes "Why are you staring?" She asked and hit my arm.

"Freak" She said and covered her breasts "I-I'll get you some clothes" I said And looked away.

I hurriedly went to my room and got some clothes.

Y/N POV

I was a blushing mess while waiting for her.

"H-Here" She said while looking away.

I grabbed the clothes and wore it "How did that happen?" She asked "You obviously kissed me" I said.

"That's only because of that?" She asked "It's also because you kissed me, the girl whom I fell in love with ever since I met her, kissed me" I said and she widened her eyes.

"That's why I always want to be with you" I said "I even asked to stay here in your house for a while" I added.

She's so dense.

"I'm so dense" She said and I nodded.

"You already found love but why is the curse still there?" She asked "Obviously, you don't like me back so it's the same" I explained.

"Then teach me how to love you" She said "You really don't love me" I said and pouted.

"I don't know what love is" She said "Starting now, I'll make you love me" I said with full confidence.

"We'll, goodluck with that, Ms. Werewolf" She said and giggled.