Chaeyoung - My valentine

Female reader

Y/N POV

It's the 14th of February and y'all know what it means.

It's Valentine's Day and I don't have a date🙂

I don't feel sorry about myself for being single because I love myself and that's what matters the most.
I got a call from my close friend, Chaeyoung.

Y/N'sTtalgi: Wanna go on a date?
Chae'sAvocado: You're asking me out?
Y/N'sTtalgi: Yes but your treat.
Chae'sAvocado: Fine. Pick me up.

My crush asked me out.

Like any other stories, I like her but I kept it because y'all know the reason.

I don't want to ruin our friendship.

She arrived after I got ready.

"Where do we go?" I asked " I don't know" She answered.

"We both don't know how to date" I said and we laughed "What if you come with me, I'll get a new tattoo" She said and I nodded.

"What tattoo design are you gonna get?" I asked "D-Do you wanna get a friendship tattoos?" She stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering?" I asked "I'm shy to ask you because I know you're not the type of person to get those" She said and I laughed.

"You still don't know many things about me" I said and she pouted "But I'll get a tattoo for you" I said and she smiled.

We arrived at the tattoo shop "You choose the design" She said and I smiled.

"Avocado" I said and she laughed.

"That's cute" She said "Like you" I mumbled "Pardon?" She asked "Nothing" I lied.

It was first time getting a tattoo and it hurt but I like how it looked.

"Where do we go next?" She asked but I just dragged her.

We arrived to an art shop "What are we doing here?" She asked "Grab everything you need to draw me" I said and she smiled.

She finished and we paid.

We went to the park and she drew me "I look cute" I said and she nodded.

There was a silent.

Should I confess to her?

Is this the right time to?

"You know what? I like you" I said and she giggled.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"I never thought you liked girls" She said "I only like you" I said and she smiled.

"Will you be my girl?" She asked "That's a lame way to do it" I teased "You do it" She said.

"Be mine or I'll stay away from you forever" I said and we laughed.

"How can I say no to that?" She asked "You can't because starting today, you're stuck with me" I said.

"Oh no" She joked "Will everyone accept us?" She asked "What matters in this relationship is us and only us" I said "Because we're the ones who's in love and not them" I said.

"I love you" She said "I love you more" I replied and poked her dimple.

happy valentine's day!!

I just published a new story!!
Hope y'all support it as well.

I just published a new story!!Hope y'all support it as well