Tzuyu - Friend

Female/male reader

TZUYU POV

I ran to the bus stop to catch the last bus since I'm running late.

The last bus already left so I have no choice but to walk to school.

Y/N POV

I saw Tzuyu walking "TZUYU!" I shouted and she looked at me "N/N" She smiled "Wanna hop in?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're late again" I said and she smiled "I owe you one" She said "You owe me my lunch" I said and she nodded.

We arrived at the school "Ms. Chou and Mr/Ms. Jeon, you are late" Our homeroom teacher said "My dad told us to do something that's why we're late" I reasoned "Who's your father?" She asked "The owner of this school" Tzuyu said and she looked shocked "My apologies, have a seat" She said and we nodded.

"Good thing, your the son/daughter of Mr. Jeon" Tzuyu whispered "You owe me another one" I said and she rolled her eyes.

It was break time "Tzuyu, let's go" I said and she nodded "Don't forget to bring your money, you're gonna treat me" I said.

"Y/N, MARRY ME!" The students at the cafeteria said and I smiled at them "TZUYU, BE MINE!" They shouted and I glared at them.

We sat on an empty table "What do you want?" She asked "You" I mumbled "Sorry?" She asked "Yogurt" I said "That's all?" She asked "I'm coming with you" I said.

We picked our food "BABE!" Someone shouted "Babe" Tzuyu said and hugged him "Hey, lil bro/sis" My brother, Jungkook said and I smiled fakely "Let's go on out table" My brother said "Bye, Y/N" Tzuyu said and I nodded.

I went to my car "Cutting classes again?" My friends asked and I nodded.

I went to our house "Care to share?" My mom asked "Tzuyu" I said and she patted my back "A lot of guys/girls want you, stop focusing on her" She said and I went to my room.

I cried on my bed "Out of all the people I'll love. Why should it be my brother's girlfriend?" I asked and threw my pillows and blankets.

Maybe it's better to stay away from her since I don't wanna ruin their relationship.

Timeskip...

I didn't lunch and now, it's dinnertime .

I went down and saw Tzuyu with my family "Eat with us" Dad said and I sat beside my mom, infront of Tzuyu.

"Cutting classes again" Dad said "I don't want to study anymore" I said coldly "What do you want to do?" He asked "I don't have any plans" I said and my brother laughed.

I glared at him and he stopped "I'm done" I said "You didn't even eat" Mom said "I'm tired of this shit" I said and left.

A month later...

I've been avoiding her for a month now.

I became cold to everyone "Mr/Ms. Jeon, no sleeping in my class" Our teacher said and stood up "Where do you think you're going?" She asked "Leaving. I want to sleep more" I said.

I went to the infirmary "Sleeping again?" The school nurse asked and I nodded.

Timeskip...

I woke up and saw Tzuyu seating on the chair beside my bed "Why are you here?" I asked coldly "We need to talk" She said and I stood up "No need" I said and she grabbed my wrist.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP DOING THIS?" She asked "Doing what?" I asked "This crap" She said "Avoiding me" She added "Why?" I asked "Because we're friends" She said and I harshly removed her hand.

"YES WE'RE FRIENDS AND JUST THAT!" I shouted "I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND THAT IS MY BROTHER SO I AVOIDED YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP!" I shouted and cried.

She looked shocked "What?" She asked and I left.

I ran outside the school "Y/N!" Tzuyu shouted as I cross the road and everything went black.

TZUYU POV

Y/N got hit by a car.

I cried and called her mom to inform her what happened.

We went to the hospital and waited for hours.

Y/N POV

I woke up with pain all over my body "You're awake" Someone said "Mom?" I asked and she nodded.

"What happened?" I asked "You ran outside of the school and got hit by a car" She said "Luckily, you survived" She said "When can I go home?" I asked "Next week" She said and I nodded.

I used my phone "What is this?" I asked "What?" Mom asked "Oppa and Tzuyu broke up?" I asked and she nodded "Why?" I asked "I think that you and Tzuyu will talk later" She said.

We heard a knock and Tzuyu entered "I'll leave you two to talk" Mom said and left the room.

She walked towards me and I looked at her "Look if it's about the-" I was stopped by her lips.

She kissed me "-confession" I continied after she pecked my lips "I love you, pabo" She said making me confused.

"What?" I asked "You made me realize that I love you ever since you avoided me" She said "But that doesn't give you the right to kiss me" I said "Didn't you like it?" She teased and I scoffed "You took it for granted" I said.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked and I nodded "By the way, your mom said that I'll be the one to take care of you while you're getting cured" She said "Why you?" I asked "Because your loved ones should take care of you" She said and I ignored her.

I used my phone and smiled.

Tzuyu took my phone "Why are you smiling?" She asked and looked at my phone.

"Give it back" I said "You have a groupchat with some girls?" She asked "They're my friends" I said "I am also your friend. Why am I not included here?" She asked "Fine. I'll add you later" I said and she smiled.

The door opened and revealed the nine crackheads "Y/N!" They shouted "Who are you? Why are you calling my boyfriend/girlfriend?" Tzuyu said making all of us shocked "What the heck are you talking about?" I asked "You'll be mine within the week. Don't be shocked because you'll get used to it" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Tzuyu meet my friends NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChae" I said "I know you girls, but I didn't know that your friends with my Y/N" She said.