Mina - Soft

Requested by: twicescarpet

Female reader

MINA POV

Choi Y/N, a popular girl, known as a tsundere here in our campus.

Everyone is afraid of her because of her cold aura.

I saw her at the hallway with her friends.

"Myoui Mina" She said but I ignored her.

I'm too afraid.

"How can you ignore your soulmate like that?" She asked and grabbed my wrist.

Yes, she is my soulmate and I hate the fact that she is.

"Please, let me go" I said while shaking in fear.

"Honey, I'm not gonna hurt you" She said and caressed my cheek.

I looked down "I promise to protect you" She said and lifted my chin up.

How can this girl be soft to me now?

She used to make fun of me all the time.

What's with the sudden change?

Maybe because she knew that I'm her soulmate?

She was smiling "I'll see you around" She said and pecked my cheek before going away.

I was a blushing mess.

The Choi Y/N that everyone is afraid of, pecked my cheek.

I went to class "The class will be cancelled today" Our teacher said and we celebrated.

"Let's go to Mina's house" My friends said and I nodded.

"Leave Mina, I want to talk to her" The badass girl of the campus said "You can go on first" I told my friends and they mouthed me a 'goodluck' before leaving.

They locked the room "What is it?" I asked "Stay away from my Y/N" She said "She's not yours" I said and she slapped me.

That hurts.

I slapped back.

Bitch, I won't lose against this trash.

"How dare you!" She shouted and harshly pulled my her.

I groaned and she slapped me again.

Fuck, this shit.

"STOP!" I heard someone shout.

I looked at the person.

It's Y/N.

She let go of me and hugged Y/N.

That bitch.

"Stay away from me and Mina" She said and pushed her making me smirk.

"How can you be so good to her and not to me?!" She asked "Because she is the opposite of you" She said and smiled at me.

"I'll walk you home" She said and I nodded.

We started walking "How did you know?" I asked "I saw your friends outside and you weren't there so I asked them" She said.

"Where are they?" I asked "I told them they should already go home and they were afraid of me that they just left" She said.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" She asked "A little bit" I said "You're so cold and rude to me before knowing that I'm your soulmate" I said and she laughed.

"I remember giving you a cold stare everytime and being rude to you" She said "I apologize for being like this" She said.

"May I ask why you become like this?" I asked "Just born being like this" She said and we laughed.

We arrived at my house "I just live a few blocks from here, call me if there's an emergency or something" She said and I nodded.

"I'll fetch you tomorrow" She said "Where's the cold Y/N?" I joked "Just kidding. Can we also grab a coffee before going to school?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll get going now" She said "Take care" I said and she smiled before walking.

She stopped walking and looked at me "MYOUI MINA IS MINE!" She shouted and I laughed.

She smiled at me before waving her hand mouthing 'see you to tomorrow'.

I giggled at what she did.

She's soft after all.