Sana - Option?

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm sick today so I called my girlfriend, Sana "Love, can you come over at my house?" I asked "Sure, I'll be there as fast as I could" She said and I ended the call.

I waited for her for a whole day but she didn't come.

I called her but she wasn't answering.

I called her members and luckily, Momo answered "Y/N?" She asked "Momo, is Sana there?" I asked "No, she went somewhere" She said.

"Did she mention where?" I asked and coughed "Bang chan got injured and she went to the hospital with him" She said "Are you okay, you don't sound well" She said "Just tell her not to come here, ever again" I said "But Y-" I ended the call.

She prioritized other people instead of her own girlfriend? Just wow.

The next day...

I felt worse and started coughing vigorously.

I heard my door open and it revealed Sana "Leave" I said and coughed but she went near me "Are you deaf?" I asked but she touched my forehead.

"You're temparature is too high, let's go to the hospital" She said "No" I said "I won't come with you" I said and she looked at me.

"Bang chan needed me so I accompanied him" She said "I needed you, too but you never came" I said and cried.

She hugged me "I'm sorry" She said "Just go" I said "Go to him" I added "You're the one I love, I'll stay" She said "I don't care, I always have to ask for your time. I have to share your time with your work, which I understand but why also with him?" I said.

"Sana, am I just an option?" I asked "Of course not" She said "But why do I feel like it?" I asked "I'm sorry" She said "I'm here now" She said.

She pulled away "What do you want?" She asked "Your time" I said and she wiped my tears "Alright" She said.

"Do you wanna go to the hospital?" She asked "I just need you here with me" I said and she giggled and cuddled with me "Do you forgive me?" She asked "A little bit" I said.

"Why?" She asked "I'll see if you'll still choose to go with him or me" I said "He broke his leg so I accompanied him" She said "He has a manager, you know" I said "But I'm his bestfriend" She said "I'm your girlfriend" I said "Let's stop arguing, I'll cook some soup" She said "Make it delicious" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

She finished cooking and went back to my room "Open your mouth" She said and fed me "I love you" She said "I love you, too" I said and pecked her lips.

"Never think that you're only an option, okay?" She said "Don't make me feel like one" I said "I won't" She said and fed me again.