Chaeyoung - Tattoo

Female reader

Y/N POV

Chaeyoung and I are cuddling on her bed "Don't you hate me for getting tattoos?" Chaeyoung asked "Nope" I said "Don't I ruin my body?" She asked "Nope. You can do whatever you want and I'll be here to support you" I said and smiled.

"I know you love art so much and that's why you always get tattoos" I said and she giggled.

"My birthday is in a week, what's your gift for me?" She asked "Just wait" I said and she pouted.

"I hope you like it" I said "I love everything you give me" She said "Even headache?" I asked and laughed "You seldom give me those though" She said and pecked my lips.

6 days later...

I planned to get a tattoo for my girlfriend's birthday.

I secretly took one of her artworks to be the design of my tattoo.

I'm a little nervous that it'll hurt so much but this was my idea and there's no turning back.

I went to the tattoo shop that she always go to for her tattoos.

They started doing it on my left shoulder.

They finally finished it and it fucking hurts.

I went back to my house and Chaeyoung called me "Love, can you come here?" She asked "I can't" I said "Why?" She asked "I have some thing to do" I reasoned "I need to go now. I'll see you tomorrow, love you" I said and ended the call.

I called Jeongyeon unnie "Y/N, why did you call?" She asked "Unnie, can you distract Chaeyoung for today? She wants me to come but I can't or my surprise will be ruined" I saiex "Sure thing" She said "UNNIE, Y/N WON'T COME!" I heard Chaeyoung shout "Bye now" I said and ended the call.

The next day...

I woke up early and got ready.

I bought flowers and strawberries for my lovely girlfriend.

I went to their dorm "Y/N!" Her members greeted and hugged me "Where is she?" I asked "Her room. She's mad at you for not coming here yesterday" They said and I giggled.

I went to her room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!" I shouted and hugged her "Flowers and strawberries for you" I said and kissed her.

"I'm mad at you" She said and pouted "I wasn't able to come here because of my surprise" I said "What is it?" She asked.

I pulled my left sleeve down "Tattoo" I said and she smiled "Did it hurt?" She asked and I nodded "That's my artwork" She said and I nodded "Thank you" She said and hugged me.

"You just got it yesterday?" She asked "Yes and it hurts" I said "You did well" She said and giggled "Did you like my first gift?" I asked and she nodded.

"Wait, first?" She asked "There's a second one?" She asked and I nodded "You should sleep at my house tonight, we don't want them to know what the second gift is" I whispered to her ear and kissed her.

"I'd love to" She said and I smirked "Naughty little cub" I said "IT'S TIME TO EAT!" Momo unnie said and we went to the dining table.

We started eating "Where will you eat dinner?" Mina asked "They'll eat each other" Sana said and we giggled "That's the best gift ever" Nayeon said and we laughed.