Sana - Chef

Female reader ('98 liner)

Y/N POV

January 2020

I decided to take a break from my trip because of the pandemic.

I arrived at the airport "Y/N!" Someone shouted and hugged me.

"Unnie, I missed you" I said "Who wouldn't miss this pretty face of mine?" She said making me roll my eyes.

"Let's go home" She said "I wanna visit the girls after" I said and she smiled.

We went to the car "Dad, where's mom?" I asked "Cooking" He said and hugged me.

"You still look pretty" He said "She got it from me" My sister said "Nayeon, don't annoy your sister" He said and I laughed.

Time skip...

We arrived at our home "Nothing changed" I said "I'm still pretty" My sister said and I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N!" My mom greeted and hugged me.

"You're still cooking?" I asked and she nodded.

"I should be the one cooking for you. I'm the Chef" I said and smiled.

"How are your restaurants overseas?" My mom asked "Doing great" I said.

"Three years is such a long time" She said and hugged me tighter.

"Should we eat now? The food is almost done" She said and we nodded.

Time skip...

We ate while having a conversation "Aren't you gonna ask about Sana?" My sister asked.

"What about her?" I asked "She's your long-time crush, Y/N" They teased and I blushed.

"I know that she's okay, you've been telling me through our calls" I said.

"I badly wanna see the girls" I said "They don't wanna see you" My sister said.

"Says who, grandma?" I teased "IM Y/N!" My sister shouted and kicked me under the table

"No fighting Infront of the food" My mom said.

Time skip...

We finished eating and I just took a quick shower before leaving.

"You drive" My sister said "I don't have a license" I said and she laughed.

"You're old enough to get one" She said "You're older and you can't even use a knife properly" I said.

"That was years ago" She defended "It still happened" I said and went in her car.

"Dad will drive us" She said "Thank God, it wasn't you. I still want to do many things" I said and she glared at me.

I love teasing my sister.

"Dad, did you bring the luggage I told you to?" I asked and he nodded.

"What are those?" He asked "Souvenirs and snacks for the girls" I said and he nodded.

Time skip...

We arrived at the JYPE building "I didn't tell the girls that I picked you up" My sister said.

"Are they practicing?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just call me when I'll pick you up" Dad said and unloaded the luggage.

"Let's go?" She asked and I nodded.

"Bye, dad. See you later" We said and he smiled.

We used the elevator "It's my first time here" I said "By the way, you have to meet our juniors" My sister said and I nodded.