TWICE - Worst sisters

Requested by:Twicexonce_forever
Enjoooy!

Female reader

Warning: Mentions act of suicide and cursing.

Having nine sisters abuse and mistreat you is hard.

Another day of suffering.

Why can't I just die?

Why don't they just kill me?

"YAH! DUMB, WHERE IS OUR BREAKFAST?!" My sisters shouted "I-I forgot-" I was cut off with a hard slap by Nayeon unnie "Useless bitch" She said "Do our schoolworks or you know what will happen to you" Jeongyeon unnie said and I nodded.

"Where the fuck is the car key?" Momo unnie asked "Mom kept it" I said and she kicked me "Bitch, I know she left it with you" She said and kicked me again.

"Where is it?" She asked "M-My room"  I said "Then get it" She said and kicked me again.

I went in my room and grabbed the keys "Here" I said and she harshly grab it from my hand "Sana, Mina and I will go out" She said and I nodded.

"We want the house clean when we get home" Sana unnie said and I nodded "Can't you fucking talk?" Mina unnie asked "I-I can" I said "Talk when were talking to you" She said and rolled her eyes before they leave.

Time skip...

I fell asleep and woke up seeing my unnies looking at me "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SLEEPING?!" Jihyo unnie shouted "I was tired" I said.

"That won't do" Dahyun unnie said "Just punish her already" Tzuyu unnie said "I'll just get the belt" Chaeyoung unnie said and I gulped "U-Unnie, please don't" I pleaded but she  walked away.

She came back with the belt.

They punch me and used the belt all over my body.

This isn't new.

They do it almost everyday because of different stupid reasons.

Time skip...

They finished and left.

My whole body is aching and I'm a crying mess.

Should I just do it my way so that I don't suffer anymore?

Maybe I should.

I saw a pair of scissors near my bed and grabbed it "Goodbye world" I said and started slicing my wrist.

TWICE POV

The bitch isn't getting out of her room for an hour now and we need food now.

"I'll go check on her" Nayeon unnie said and we nodded.

"Y/N!" She screamed and ran back to us "Why?" We asked "I-I think she's dead" She said and we widened our eyes.

"I'll drive" Jihyo said and we carried Y/N "WAKE UP!" We kept on shouting "What have you done?" We asked.

Time skip...

Luckily, we were on time and they saved her.

"Unnies, we are the worst sisters" Tzuyu said and cried "We didn't even treat her as our sister" Chaeyoung said "We are the worst" Dahyun said.

We went in her room and we saw her crying "Y/N" We called "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME?!" She shouted "Y/N, calm down" Jeongyeon said "I'M SO TIRED OF THIS FUCKING LIFE!" She shouted.

"Y/N, we're sorry" We said but she ignored us "Just go, go home" She said and we nodded.

We went home "What if we cook and clean the house for her?" Sana suggested and we agreed.

Time skip...

We finished and picked her up from the hospital.

She was just ignoring us and that made us realize that she really suffered because of us.

We entered the house "WE'RE SORRY" We said and she cried "You unnies don't have any idea how much I waited for this day to come" She said and sobbed.

"Y/N, we promise to be the best unnies ever" Mina said and we hugged her "Our dear maknae, we are truly sorry for everything we've done" We said and she smiled "It's all okay now" She said.

Y'all, It's so hard to imagine TWICE as abusive sisters..

Anyways, Dobby is so cuteeee!!