Sana - Ideal type

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

I looked at Nayeon unnie "Don't you find Sana unnie weird?" I asked "Why?" She asked "Her ideal type is a baby" I said and she laughed.

"Yoonjae is cute, don't deny it" She said "All babies are cute" I said "Why is it even bothering you? Do you like Sana?" She asked "What? No" I said and went out of her room.

"Y/N, take a look at this" Sana unnie said and dragged me on the couch.

"What?" I asked and she showed me her phone.

"They sent me pictures of Yoonjae" She said and smiled.

"There's like nine thousand of them" She said and scrolled through the photos.

"He is cute" I said and she nodded "So cute" She said "That kid is lucky" I said "Why?" She asked.

"He's the ideal type of THE Minatozaki Sana" I said "How about you?" She asked "Me?" I asked.

"Who's your ideal type?" She asked "I don't know" I said "Don't lie. Tell me" She said.

"Tell me, tell me, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell me nareul saranghandago nal gidaryeo watdago" I sang and she smacked my arm.

"Who's your ideal type?" She repeated "I don't want to tell you who my ideal type is" I said.

"But I like someone who is gay" I said and she bursted out laughing.

"I am gay" She said "I know" I said and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Tell me more" She said "Why will I?" I asked "I'm so curious" She said "But you boy wanna keep it cool" I sang.

"Stop singing!" She said annoyingly and frowned.

"My ideal type is my ideal type" I said and she pouted.

"Who's your ideal type?" She asked "I'll tell you if you come with me" I said "Where?" She asked.

"Just come" I said and dragged her out.

I held her hand while we walk "We didn't even change clothes" She said "We're going somewhere then you'll meet her" I said.

"Her? Your ideal type?" She asked and I nodded.

"You're too serious about being gay" She said "Only for this girl" I said.

"Where exactly are we going?" She asked and looked at me.

"Somewhere" I said and smiled.

We arrived at a department store.

"Why are we here?" She asked but I ignored her.

We stopped "Is she here?" She asked and looked around.

I pointed at the mirror "She's a mirror?" She asked and I gave a her a 'really' look.

"I don't get it" She said and laughed nervously.

"I'm not talking to you" I said and walked away.

How can she be so dumb?

I don't want to tell her that she's my ideal type like wouldn't it be weird to say that at a store.

I thought this would work because it's so obvious.

"WAIT FOR ME!" She shouted and ran to me.

She clung to my arm and panted.

"Don't be mad" She said but I didn't say anything.