Mina - Happiness

Female reader

Y/N POV

July XX, 2015

Mina and I became close friends because we are both trainees of JYPE.

I fell for her, that's common in every stories and I didn't know that it can happen in real life.

She is to debut on October and I'm happy for her "Practicing?" I asked her as I saw her on the practice room "Yes" She said "Isn't it your break time?" I asked "I already took a short break" She said.

I looked at her "I-I like you" I confessed "What?" She asked "I like you" I repeated and she smiled at me "I like you, too" She said and cupped my cheeks "But we can't date because I'll be debuting soon" She said "I will wait for you" I said and she smiled "Let's reach our dreams together" She said and I nodded.

I am happy that the feeling is mutual but we can't be together because of her career and I respect that.

I'm still waiting to debut, either a soloist or a group member.

Her group members came "I'll get going now" I said and bowed "Y/N, FIGHTING!" They said and I smiled.

3 months later...

TWICE debuted and I'm so proud of them "Mina, you did well" I said and she pinched my cheeks "Thank you for supporting us" She said and I giggled.

I was called by pd-nim, first time ever since I trained here.

I knocked and he let me in "Jeon Y/N" He said and I bowed at him "You'll be debuting as a soloist" He said and I smiled "Your brother will be very proud of you" He said "When will I be debuting?" I asked "December this year" He said and I nodded "Go and tell your brother" He said and I bowed at him.

I went to my brother's dorm and was welcomed by Taehyung oppa "Hey, meanie" He said and I rolled my eyes "Where's my brother?" I asked "Playing" He said and he let me in.

I looked at the boys "Hey, oppas" I said "Hey, meanie" They said and I pouted "You really like that nickname?" I asked and they nodded.

I went to my brother's room "OPPA, I HAVE GOOD NEWS!" I shouted and he looked at me, smiling "What is it?" He asked excitedly "I'M GOING TO DEBUT AS A SOLOIST!" I shouted and he hugged me "I'm proud of you" He said "JUNGKOOKIE, TELL YOUR SISTER THAT SHE'S SO LOUD BUT WE'RE PROUD OF YOU MEANIE!" The oppas said and we giggled.

I'm Jeon Jungkook sister and his members also treat me as their sister, which I'm grateful and pissed at the same time because they always tease me.

I decided to cook for them "So what happened between you and Mina?" They asked "Friends with feelings for each other?" I said and they laughed "She must be very busy" They said and I nodded.

4 years later...

I've became one of the most popular soloist in the whole world.

Mina and I were doing good for the past years, but she had been very busy these past few days for their comeback.

It was a little upsetting everytime that she's being shipped with Chaeyoung because they really look like a couple.

I texted Mina.

Y/N: Can we meet? I miss you already.
Mina: Sure. I also have something to tell you.
Y/N: See you. Love you.

Few hours later...

I went to the place that Mina and I talked about.

I saw her sitting with her face covered "Hey" I called and she looked at me "Take a seat" She said and I sat down.