Nayeon - Scared

Female/Male reader

(You're Blackpink's 5th member)

Y/N POV

Nayeon just arrived at our apartment "Love" I called and hugged her "Not now" She said and removed my arms around her. 

She went to our shared room and laid on our bed "Bad day?" I asked "Can we just sleep?" She asked "Love, I want you to talk to me" I said.

"We can talk tomorrow" She said "Talk to me" I said "I SAID THAT WE CAN TALK TOMORROW, WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THINGS?!" She shouted and slapped me.

I flinched.

She never shouted at me.

She never slapped me.

She realized what she did "Y-Y/N" She called but I walked backwards "Look, I'm sorry" She said and tried to hold my hand but I didn't let her.

I stormed out of our apartment and went to Blackpink's dorm.

"Y/N" Jisoo unnie opened the door "Why are you crying?" She asked and I touched my cheeks.

I didn't even notice that I was crying.

I went in and they asked me what happened "Did you and Nayeon fight?" Jennie unnie asked "Your left cheek is a bit red" Rosé unnie said.

"Did she hurt you?" Lisa unnie asked "Nayeon would never hurt her" Jennie unnie said "S-She shouted at me and slapped me" I said and they gasped.

I told them what happened "Nayeon is calling me" Jisoo unnie said "Don't" I said and she nodded.

We then heard the doorbell ring "She's here" Jennie unnie said as she peek at the tiny hole of our main door "I-I'm scared" I said and cried "What if she hurts me again?" I asked "She's here to apologize" Rosé unnie asked "We'll be here if she hurts you again" Lisa unnie said.

They let her in and Rosé unnie was hugging me "Love, I-I'm sorry" Nayeon said and approached me but I didn't let her.

"Love" She called and I cried again "Unnie, I'm scared" I told Rosé unnie and she nodded "Nayeon unnie, you should just give her some space for the meantime and we'll contact you when she gets better" Lisa said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry" Nayeon said and left.

A week later...

I got better but I still don't want to see her.

"Are you still scared of her?" My members asked "Not anymore" I said "Talk to her. She's been worried" Jennie unnie said an I nodded.

I went to TWICE's dorm "She's in her room" Jihyo unnie said and I thanked her.

I knocked on her door and went in "Love?" I called and saw her sleeping.

I laid next to her and hugged her.

NAYEON POV

I woke up with arms wrapped aroungld my waist.

I saw Y/N sleeping next to me making my heart beat fast.

She smiled and hid her face on the crook of my neck "I love you" She said "I'm sorry" I said and she pecked my lips "I know" She said "You were just stressed and everything but you didn't mean it" She said.

"You know me so well" I said "Are you still scared of me?" I asked "I was" She said and smiled "I was scared that you'll hurt me again" She said "But I love you and that made me feel better" She said.

Y/N POV

She smiled at me "Thank you and I promise that I won't do it again" She said and I nodded "Your hand is big and it hurts when you slapped me" I said and she laughed.

We cuddled "I missed you" She said "Did you?" I teased "Of course" She said and kissed my lips.

"UNNIE, WE NEED TO EAT NOW-" Chaeyoung shouted and we looked at her breaking the kiss "MY EYES!" She shouted and left.

We giggled "Let's eat" She said "Sure, Love" I said and we ate with the rest of the girls.

"Chaeyoung saw the two of you kissing" Jeongyeon teased "Can we not talk about it?" Nayeon said and we laughed.

Another update because Christmas is coming! Enjoy:))

Twice Oneshots x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें