Tzuyu - Cry for me

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

"Y/N, Let's end this" Tzuyu said "What? Why?" I asked tearing up "I don't love you anymore" She said and went to her room.

I cried and the members comforted me "Unnies, why?" I asked them "Why am I not enough?" I asked and cried more.

The unnie line went to Tzuyu while the maknae line stayed with me.

"My love for her wasn't enough" I said "No, you loved her so much" Mina unnie said "But she said that she doesn't love me anymore" I said.

The next day...

'TWICE members Tzuyu and Y/N confirmed their breakup' I saw the article.

"Y/N. WE NEED TO PRACTICE FOR OUR CONCERT NEXT WEEK" Jihyo unnie shouted and I took a shower.

I went down and all of them looked at me "I know. I look like a zombie" I said "I applied some makeuo but it's no help" I said and went in the van.

We arrived at the building and went to our practice room.

A week later...

We went to the concert place.

I still can't accept the fact that we broke up. 

We haven't talked ever since the break up "Y/N, let's get your makeup done" Our makeup artists said and I nodded.

Time skip...

The concert started and we performed.

"TWICE!" The fans cheered and I smiled weakly "Y/N, IT'S OKAY!" They shouted and Nayeon unnie hugged me.

I don't want to cry "I won't cry" I said "THAT'S RIGHT" They said "I want you to cry for me" I said "I'm sorry if I disappointed our shippers" I said "I'm truly sorry" I said.

"I want you to cry for me, just like I did" I said "But not because of the breakup. Cry because we finally let go knowing that the other fell out of love" I said and looked up.

"We're not meant for each other but I thank her for making me happy. For making me feel loved and special" I said.

Sana unnie hugged me and I hugged her back "For our next song, Dahyun can you tell it to them?" Momo unnie asked and she nodded.

"Next song is After Moon" She said and we went to our positions.  

I admired our fans and closed my eyes to feel the song.

I repeatedly thought not to cry, not here and not now.

I smiled to them and sang my part.

'When I quietly close my eyes
The season we were together comes back'

We finished the concert and went back to our dorm.

Tzuyu doesn't seem to be affected by the breakup.

I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said and saw Tzuyu "Yes?" I asked "I'm sorry" She said "It's fine" I said.

"But you're hurting" She said "Tzuyu, it's fine. I'll get used to not having you as mine" I said "Trust me, it'll take time but I'll be fine" I said and she smiled.

"I don't want you to cry because if me, okay?" She said and I nodded "No more" I said.