Jihyo - Daughter

Requested by:
EyesonmePAYATTENTION

Female reader

JIHYO POV

It's already 2am but Y/N's not yet home.

I waited for her and the door opened revealing my drunk daughter.

"Where have you been?" I asked "My friends and I went out" She said and walked away "Those boys again?" I asked and she nodded.

She went to her room and I followed her "Why did you end up like this?" I asked "You know why" She said "Your husband, my father left us" She said.

"But that's not enough reason for you to be like this" I said "I raised you on my own and never neglected you" I said "I need a father, everyone needs one" She said "I'll be sleeping now" She said "I'll talk to you when you wake up" I said and went to my room.

I cried "Why did you leave us?" I asked while looking at my husband's photo "Why did you cheat?" I asked and cried even more.

What should I do to her?

She must change before I go.

Y/N POV

The next day...

I woke up with a massive headache "Drink this and I'll go to the school with you. The principal called me again" My mom said "I don't want to" I said and took a cigarette stick "You're gonna smoke again?" She asked "Can you stop bothering me?" I said and rolled my eyes.

She left "I miss Dad" I said and grabbed my jacket before leaving.

I walked on the city and saw Mom entering a hospital "What is she doing here?" I asked myself and followed her.

She went in an office and I eavesdropped what they were talking about "Ms. Park, if we don't the surgery as soon as possible, you'll pass away" The doctor said and I gasped.

"I can't let my daughter know about my condition. She's been suffering a lot" Mom said "But Ms. Park-" I barged in with my eyes full of tears.

I looked at my mom "Mom" I said and cried "Y-Y/N, what are you doing her?" She asked "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and she hugged me.

I sobbed "If I told you about this, then you'll suffer more" She said "If you die, I don't have anyone anymore" I said and sobbed harder.

"We have money, do it" I said "I'll change" I said and wiped my tears "I'll be a better daughter" I added and she smiled "Your dad is going to take you since you want to be with him" She said.

"NO!" I shouted "I need you, too" I said and she patted my back "Mom, please" I said "I can't afford to lose you" I said "If you go, I'll follow you" I said "Don't" She said "I'll do the surgery for you" She said "But we lack some money because your father took some" She said "How much do we need?" I asked "$1 million" She said.

"How much did Dad take?" I asked "$5 million" She said "I have savings and we can ask aunties for help" I said and she smiled "Will you do that for me?" She asked and I nodded.

Time skip...

We arrived home "Mom, I already talked to the aunties and they are more than willing to help us" I said and she smiled.

"Y/N, I love you" She said and hugged me "I love you, too" I said "I'm sorry for everything and I promise that I'll be a better daughter from now on" I said and she smiled "Thank you" I said.

Thank God, I wasn't too late.