Jeongyeon - Time

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Flashback...

"Jeongyeonie" I called and hugged her "N/N, let's play" She said and I nodded.

She chased me but I fell on my kneesand left wounds on my knees.

I started crying and she checked my knee "N/N, we're already 10 years old and yet, you fell on your knees" She said and blew on my knees.

"Let's get you home, Aunt will cure that" She said and wiped my tears.

We went home and Mom applied ointment on my wounds "Be careful next time, look what happened" Jeingyeon said "You're my friend, not my mom" I said and she smacked my head.

"I'm your bestfriend and I'm worried about you" She said "Do you want to sleep over?" I asked and she nodded "Let's watch cartoons all night" She said and I agreed.

End of flashback...

I contacted her "Jeongyeonie, I'm sick" I said "And?" She asked "Can you come over?" I asked "I still have schedules to complete for today" She said "Take care then, I miss you already" I said and she hung up.

We haven't seen each other in a month.

And if we do, she's focused on other things.

She changed.

She's not the Jeongyeon that I know.

She's not my bestfriend.

The next day...

I went to their dorm "Y/N, what are you doing here?" Jihyo asked "I just want to visit Jeongyeon" I said and she let me in.

Jeongyeon saw me "What are you doing here?" She asked "I want to see how you're doing" I said "I'm doing well, you may leave now" She said.

"Jeongyeon" Her members said "What?" She asked "What's with your attitude?" They asked "Nothing" She said.

"Jeongyeon, I miss you. No, let me correct that, I miss the old you, the one that cared about me" I said "Why did you change?" I asked.

I got up "I'm tired of being like this" I said "You never treated me like your bestfriend anymore" I said "It looks like I always ask for your time and it makes me look desperate for your time" I said "I'm tired" I said and went out.

Never beg for someone's time because you're just wasting yours.