Mina - Get rid

Requested by: J_o_e_l

Male reader

Y/N POV

I am on my way to my girlfriend's house.

I arrived and she hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

I giggled at her cuteness "I missed you" She said and pecked my lips "Where were you yesterday?" She asked "At Jennie's studio" I said "Your friend?" She asked and I nodded.

"What did you do there?" She asked "I just helped her with music" I said and she just nodded.

Time skip...

I went home after spending the day with my lovely girlfriend.

I laid on my bed and used my phone.

MINA POV

After my boyfriend went home.

I got in my car and head to Jennie's home.

I arrived and covered my face with a mask "Who's there?" Jennie asked but I broke the door.

I saw her standing in front of me "Who are you?!" She asked and ran but I chased her.

I dragged her to her room and tied her up "I heard that you like Y/N" I said "How do you know him?" She asked "I see that you have pictures of him in your room" I said while looking around.

"I LOVE HIM BUT THAT MINA GIRL IS A BITCH!" She shouted and I looked at her "I planned to take him away from her everytime, pretending to always ask for his help" She said "But you just want to see him?" I asked and she nodded.

I slapped her "I don't like you" I said "Who are you?" She asked and I removed my mask.

She gasped "Surprise, bitch" I said "M-Mina?" She asked and I nodded.

"What are you doing?" She asked "You're a sweet, soft girl" She said "I am but if I hate someone, I'll do anything to get rid of them" I said.

"And I hate you" I said and placed the knives I bought on her bed "Which one?" I asked "What?" She asked "Which knife should I use to get rid of you?" I asked "DON'T KILL ME!" She shouted.

"Just pick" I said but she ignored me "I'll just choose one then" I said and grabbed a knife "Any last words, Jennie fucking Kim?" I asked and placed the knife on her throat.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" She shouted "Goodbye, see you in hell" I said and slit her throat.

Her Blood was all over the place "I need to clean this" I said and cleaned everything.

I went home and got surprised to see my boyfriend "Why are you here?" I asked "Why are you covered with blood?" He asked.

I tried to approach him but he backed away "I got rid of Jennie" I said and he gasped.

He tried to call her "YOU FUCKING KILLED JENNIE!" He shouted "That's what I said" I said.

"Why?" He asked "Because she's getting in our relationship" I said "You should've just told her to go away" He said "But she said that she loves you and killing her is the easiest way to get rid of her" I said.

"Sleep here" I said "How can I sleep with a murderer?" He asked "Just sleep here" I said and dragged him to my room.

I went down to get a glass of water for him and add a sleeping pill.

I went back to my room "Drink this" I said "What if that is mixed with poison?" He asked "I'm still your girlfriend and I love you" I said "I won't kill you" I said.

He drank it and fell asleep after sometime.

I took a shower and laid next to him.

I kissed his forehead "I'll kill anyone for you, my dear Y/N" I whispered and slept next to him

1k votessss!!