Jihyo - Crush

Requested by:momo-is-hot
Enjoooy!

Female reader

(You're Itzy's 6th member)

Y/N POV

We'll be filming a show today and they also told us that there will be a special guest.

"Maknae, we should go now" Yeji unnie said "I'M COMING!" I shouted and went downstairs.

We head to the filming place "Unnies, who do you think will be the special guest?" I asked "Let's make a bet" Yuna unnie said "I got for TWICE sunbaenims" I said.

"Stray kids sunbaenim for me" Lia unnie said "Us, too. TWICE sunbaenims are always busy so we don't think they'll be the special guest" Ryujin unnie and Chaeryeong unnie said.

"I think it's TXT" Yeji unnie said "Same" Yuna unnie said.

TWICE - Y/N
Stray kids - Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong
TXT - Yeji, Yuna

"The losers will treat the winner" I said and they nodded.

We arrived at the place and got ready to film.

The filming started and the hosts introduced us "There's more, we have a very special guest" The hosts said and a group of girls entered "TWICE!" They said.

They introduced themselves and I smiled "I won" I whispered to my unnies.

"What was that Y/N?" The hosts asked "We made a bet about who will be the special guests for today and I won" Is aid and giggled.

"CUTE!" TWICE sunbaenims squealed "We have something to reveal" Nayeon sunbaenim said "What is it?" We asked "It's about Jihyo" She said.

Jihyo sunbaenim widened her big eyes "Unnie, don't" She said "It's just a crush" Momo sunbaenim said "Jihyo has a crush on an Itzy member?" The hosts asked and they nodded.

My members coughed making me look at them "What's wrong?" I asked "Nothing" They said and grinned.

"Let's move on now" The hosts said and we continued filming.

Time skip...

"We'll play a staring game" They said "Only five members will play for each group. Who wants to play for TWICE?" They asked "JIHYO!" They said and we laughed.

"Why me?" She asked "You're our leader" They said and she sighed "Fine" She said and they completed the members.

"Itzy will pick their partners" The hosts said and Yeji unnie picked a paper first "Sana sunbaenim" She said and smiled.

I was the fourth one to pick "Jihyo sunbaenim" I said and everyone laughed loudly "NICE PICK!" They said "Why?" I asked "Nothing" They said.

The game started and it was fun "Y/N and Jihyo" The hosts called and we stand in front of each other.

I smiled and looked at her "Jihyo, I can hear your heartbeat until to here" Jeongyeon unnie said and she blushed.

I giggled "We'll start in 1,2,3!" The hosts said and I looked into her eyes "Sunbae, you have beautiful eyes" I said and she blushed harder.

The others squealed "Y/N, JIHYO UNNIE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!" Chaeyoung sunbaenim shouted and I laughed while Jihyo sunbaenim looked away.

"Jihyo lost" The hosts said "I thought Jihyo sunbaenim isn't gay?" I mumbled "She is, only for you" Her members said and I laughed.

"Don't worry, sunbaenim" I said "I also have a crush on you" I said and giggled making them squeal "JIHY/N!" They cheered "Jihyo, what do you want to say to Y/N?" The hosts asked.

"I'm embarrassed right now" She said "Why, Sunbae?" I asked "I already said that I have a crush on you so you should be confident" I teased "I'm confident because the Park Jihyo has a crush on me" I said and they laughed.