Tzuyu - Stay

Female/Male reader

TZUYU POV

We still had plans together.

"Chewy, let's go to Taiwan next week" Y/N said and I nodded "My parents want to meet you" I said "Who wouldn't want to see me? I became your bestfriend since you came here" You said and I laughed.

You promised me that you'll stay by my side whatever happens.

"Chewy, it's okay. Don't cry" You said "But I made a big mistake" I said and sobbed "What if people leave me?" She asked "Then they don't deserve you" You said "I'll stay by your side, I promise that" You said.

But you broke your promise.

"Tzuyu, Y/N was rushed to the hospital" Our manager said "What?" I asked "She got into an accident. Hurry!" She said and we drove to the hospital.

I saw you covered with blood and calling my name "Y/N, stay with me" I said and cried "I-I'm sorry" You managed to say.

"I'll stay by your side, my soul will always be with you" You said and a tear escaped your eye "Goodbye" You said and closed your eyes.

"NO!" I shouted "Don't leave me" I said "Stay" I added and they took you away.

They asked me to go home and I did "Y/N left me" I said and cried "Tzuyu, it'll be okay" Nayeon unnie said "It's not" I said.

The only time goodbye is painful is when you know you will never say hello again.

Protect Im Nayeon!!