Mina - Inlove

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I was eating outside with my friend "How will you know if you're inlove?" I asked "Are you liking someone?" She asked and I nodded "Define what being inlove is" I said.

"You love the person when you can't stop thinking about them" She said "I can't stop thinking about her because she's everywhere" I said.

"How come?" She asked "She's an idol" I said and she gasped "Who?" She asked "Myoui Mina" I said "TWICE's Mina?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's a bit weird to fell inlove with someone you never met" She said and I sighed "I know" I said.

"Well, do you smile whenever she pops on your screen?" She asked and I nodded "And I have a weird feeling in my stomach everytime" I said "Butterflies?" She asked "I think so" I said.

"You're inlove with her but that's so weird" She said "What if I meet her?" I asked "How?" She asked "I'll ask my dad" I said "I forgot that you're rich" She said and giggled.

I went to my dad's office "Dad, I need your help" I said "Anything for you" He said "I need to meet Myoui Mina as soon as possible" I said "From JYP Entertainment?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll see what I can do" He said and I nodded "Thank you" I said "I'll be at my studio" I said and left.

Thr next day...

I got a call from dad and he told me to go to JYP Entertainment's building.

I drove there "I have an appointment with Myoui Mina" I said "Mr/Ms. Bae?" The lady asked and I nodded.

She led me to a room "She's inside" She said and I went in.

I saw her and I was stunned by her beauty "Mr/Ms. Bae?" She asked "Call me Y/N" I said "Have a seat" She said and I nodded.

"I apologize for being late" I said "It's okay" She said "May I ask why you wanted to ser me?" She asked.

"The reason is weird" I said "What is it?" She asked "I think I'm inlove with you" I said and she loooked at me with her eyes wide open "Ho-" I cut her off.

"I know, it's weird" I said "But everytime I see your face on my screen, I smile and feel butterflies in my stomach" I said "I hate it when you're sad or hurt" I said "I can't stop thinking about you" I said.

"I keep asking myself if you're doing well, eating well, sleeping enough and more" I said and she giggled.

"That's cute" She said "I'm weird, right?" I asked "Not at all" She said "Are you sure that you're inlove with me?" She asked "I don't know, it's my first time meeting you" I said.

"Let's find out" She said "What?" I asked "You can date me" She said and I widened my eyes "I don't like pushing people" I said "I want to date you, you make me feel something that I never felt before so let's give it a try" She said.

"Dispatch" I said "Don't care about them" She said "This time, it's only you and me" She said and pecked my cheeks "Where do we go for our first date?" She asked and giggled.

"Anywhere with you" I said and we went on our date.

"How did you fall for me?" She asked "Everything anoiut you is my favorite" I said "So how can I not call inlove with the Myoui Mina" I said and she giggled.

Happy New Year!! I love you all❤❤