Jihyo - Ms. Park

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Ms. Kim, where are the papers?" She asked "What papers, Ms. Park?" I nervously asked.

"The papers I've asked yesterday" She said sternly "Oh, that" I said and nervously laughed.

"I was too busy yesterday-" I tried explaining but she cut me off.

"That's your work to do" She said "I need them today. If you won't be able to give them to me-" I cut her off.

"I'll lose my job" I said and she scoffed before walking away.

I sat on my chair and groaned.

I did a lot of things yesterday.

I bought coffee for her, I made a reservation for her family dinner, I fixed her schedule, I was with her during the meetings, she asked me to run errands and I also had papers and files to do.

I know it's my job but my boss is too much on me.

But I guess she's just like that.

I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration.

"What did Jihyo do to you again?" Nayeon, Ms. Park's friend asked.

"Nothing. I just forget to do things I should" I said and she nodded.

"Just bear with her. I also don't know the reason why she's like that with you" She said and I just sighed.

"Ms. Kim, I told you to accomplish the papers and not talk with other people" Ms. Park said as she suddenly popped out of nowhere.

I stood up and bowed at her "Yes, Ms. Park" I said "I apologize" I said and the two walked away.

I mentally scoffed and did what I was supposed to do.

Just in an hour, I accomplished the papers and went to Ms. Park's office.

I knocked on the door and went in when she responded.

"Ms. Park, here are the papers" I said and handed it to her.

"Good. Make sure you don't forget to do things again" She said and I nodded.

Time skip...

It's already my time to go home.

I'm done with work for the day.

I stood up and took my bag.

"Ms. Kim?" Ms. Park called "Yes?" I asked "You'll still have more things to do" She said and I sighed.

"Ms. Park, it's already my time to go home" I said "Didn't you hear me?" She asked.

"I can't, Ms. Park. It's my friend's birthday today and I promised her that I'll be there" I said hoping she'll let me go.

"Did I ask?" She said and I widened my eyes.

"You do your work, I'll pay you extra" She said and walked away.

I groaned out of frustration.

I can't miss my friend's birthday.

I went in her office "Yes?" She asked "Just this once, Ms. Park" I said and she looked at me.

"How about 'no'?" She said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes "No rolling of eyes" She said "What time is my off today then?" I asked "Seven" She said and I sighed.

She gave me the works to do and I left her office to call my friend.

"Hey, Chae?" I called "Where are you now?" She asked "I can't come" I said and sighed.