Momo - We did it

Requested by:nosananolife09

Female reader

Y/N POV

Trainee years...

I saw my best friend and she looked pale "Momo, you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked "Nothing" She said and I pouted.

She giggled "Tell me" I said "They told me to lose weight, a few kilograms in just a week" She said and I gasped.

"You can at least have one meal a day, right?" I asked "I'm scared" She said.

"I want to be in that survival show" She said "I want to be there with you, Mina, Sana and the others" She said and I hugged her.

"What if you get sick?" I asked worriedly "I won't, I'm strong" She said and smiled.

A week later...

Momo and I were included in the survival show.

We're at the cafeteria with Sana.

"You can eat now" I said and she smiled.

I ate with them "Our next goal is to debut together, right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We'll do it" Sana said "Fighting!" We said and laughed.

June 9, 2015

"The person that will be eliminated today is, unfortunately, Momo" JYP said and I gasped.

We cried and JYP did his speech while I ignore everything he said.

I looked at Momo and she was crying, everyone was.

We hugged her and she looked at me "I'm sorry" She said and sobbed.

"You should debut for me, okay?" She said and we sobbed.

She walked away while Sana and Mina comfort me.

I ran to the backstage and hugged her.

"I'll miss you" I said and she patted my back.

"I'll miss you, too" She said "You should go back there" She said and smiled while tears escape her eyes.

I shook my head "The filming will be over soon, I'll stay with you" I said and wiped my tears.

I excused myself from the staffs and we went back to the dorm.

We both calmed down.

She took her luggages out "Need help?" I asked "Can you fold these clothes for me?" She asked and I nodded.

We finished after an hour since there's not much clothes.

The girls arrived and hugged her.

Sana was crying "We'll still meet each other" Momo said "Why are you still crying?" She asked.

"We said that we'll debut together, that's our goal but now, you're leaving" Sana said and sobbed.

Momo hugged her "Sana-chan, stop crying" She said and comforted the crying squirrel.

The next day...

Momo already left and we didn't have the chance to escort her to the airport because of practice.

Everyone was sad but we have to keep going.

A month later...

Today is the day JYP will announce the members for TWICE.

8 of us were called and JYP continued speaking.

"The last member is Hirai Momo" JYP said and I widened my eyes.

I watched as Momo went on the stage and thanked JYP.

We were crying "Aren't you going to hug me?" I asked and she smiled.

She hugged me "I missed you" She said "Go to Sana and Mina, they also missed you a lot" I said and she went to them.

"Y/N, COME HERE!" My members said and we did a group hug.

"WE DID IT!" We all said and smiled.

"This is just the beginning of our success" I said and wiped my tears.

I just had a dream about IU last night..