Sana - Be quiet

Part two of seduce

This is the part two of "Seduce".

Warning: Smut

Y/N POV

I was still teasing Sana "I'm gonna kill you" She said "Choke me instead, daddy" I teased.

"JIHYO, Y/N IS BOTHERING ME!" She shouted "Why so angry?" They asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"We'll start practicing now" Our choreographer said and we went to our positions.

"We'll have a new dance today" Our choreographer said "Sexy dance" She said and I smirked.

I looked at Sana and winked at her.

"Who wants to go first?" Our choreographer said "ME!" I shouted and they laughed.

"The one who receives the most claps and screams will go home first" Our choreographer said.

I smiled and the music played.

I seductively looked at Sana and approached her.

I pushed her on the couch and sat on her lap.

The girls were screaming "Stop it" She said "Why?" I asked and danced in her lap.

"WHERE DID THE INNOCENT Y/N GO?" The girls shouted and I looked at them.

I winked and they screamed "Looks like I'm already going home" I said and got off of Sana.

"Next" Our choreographer said "She won already" The girls said "Pack your things, Y/N" Our choreographer said.

"Can I choose one member to come with me?" I asked and they nodded.

"Sana, let's go" I said "DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!" The girls shouted and I smirked.

I dragged Sana and went in the van.

"Won't you thank me?" I asked "Thank you for choosing me to come home with you" She said and rolled her eyes.

I laughed "Be ready" I mumbled.

We arrived home and I took a shower.

I finished taking a shower and changed my clothes before going to Sana's room.

She was sleeping and I laid next to her.

I hugged her "Wake up" I whispered and straddled on her lap.

I bounced up and down "I'm sleepy" She said "I'll make you really tired first" I said.

"I already am" She said but I removed her blanket.

I kissed her roughly "Stop" She said but I removed my shirt.

"We'll have a lot of fun today" I said and pecked her lips before removing all my clothes leaving me naked.

She stared at my body "Like what you see?" I asked and she blushed.

I laid next to her "Pleasure me, daddy" I said "I thought you'll be the dominant one here?" She asked.

"You don't want me to touch you, if I do that'll be counted as rape and I never wanted to rape you" I said.

"Just touch me" I said and she went on top of me.

"Did you lock the door?" She asked and I nodded.

She kissed my lips and traced soft kisses on my jaw to my neck.

"You've been so naughty today" She said huskily "Punish me, daddy" I said.

"You should be quiet then, the girls can come home anytime" She said and I nodded.

She sucked my neck "Don't leave marks" I said "I'm the one in control here" She said.

Fuck, the girls will see it.

She went to my mounds "Big tits" She said and sucked on it.

The feeling of her warm tongue playing with my mound is unexplainable.

She played with the other one to give them equal attention.

"Fuck!" I cursed "S-Sana~" I moaned out.

"I like daddy more" She said.

I bit my lip to stop my moans.

She went to my clit "You shaved" She said "Came prepared" I said and she laughed.

"Look who's wet here" She teased and rubbed it with her thumb.

"Who made you so wet?" She asked and added a little pressure on my clit "Y-You~" I said "Dripping wet" She said and I moaned.

"Be quiet" She said and I bit my lip harder.

She gave it a long lick "Fuck!" I cursed "Cursing is bad" She said and I felt her tongue enter me.

I gripped on the sheets and moaned aloud "Be quiet" She said "H-How can I be?" I asked and she thrusted in me.

She replaced her tongue with her finger "So tight" She said "Y-You should've warned me" I said and clenched around her.

I bit my lip harder as she thrusted in me and arched my back.

"Ngh~" I moaned "F-Faster~" I moaned louder and she shushed me.

"Do you like it?" She asked and I nodded.

She thrusted faster and deeper.

She added two more fingers.

She even blew on my clit making me shiver from the cold air "I-I'm cumming" I said while panting.

"Cum all over my fingers" She said and I released my juices.

I was shaking because of too much pleasure.

She licked her fingers infront of me.

She licked my clit and cleaned me.

She laid beside me "Enjoyed it?" She asked and I nodded.

"How can your fingers and tongue be so talented?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"You fucked me so well" I said and she giggled "You tasted sweet" She said and I smiled.

She hugged me and pulled her blanket on top of us.

"You didn't remove your clothes" I said and pouted.

"Next time" She said and I widened my eyes.

"There's a next time?" I asked and she nodded.

"I can't wait, daddy" I teased and she smirked.

"ARE YOU TWO DONE FUCKING?!" The girls shouted and we laughed.

"I wasn't that loud, right?" I asked "You were" She said and pecked my lips.

"When did they come home?" I asked "Maybe they knew that we're going to fuck and tried to stop us" She said and I giggled.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled "Rest now"  She said and I nodded.