Tzuyu - Solution

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Tzuyu and I encountered and went through different problems with regards to our relationship.

We fight and fix it as soon as we could.

But this time, it was different.

It seems like it won't be fixed anymore.

It felt like we won't work out anymore.

I was afraid that this time would come.

But I'm holding on to our promise.

That we'll be together, we just need love and trust.

I went to their dorm to somehow talk things out with her.

I was greeted by her lovely members and led me to her room before leaving us for our privacy.

I sat next to her "I'll get straight to my point" I said and she nodded "Do you still want to continue our relationship?" I asked but she stayed silent.

I nodded knowing her answer "Silence means yes" I said and smiled "I still love you but my work-" I cut her off "I know, you're working hard and you don't want to lose it" I said.

"This is the only way to solve our problem" I said and held her hand.

"I'm sorry for not fighting for us" She said "Tzuyu, it's not always about fighting, sometimes it's about letting go knowing that you'll hurt both of us more if you hold on" I said.

"Just because I let you go doesn"t mean I wanted to" She said "You needed to" I said and smiled "We can still be friends" She said "I'll fly to another country because my parents needs me" I said and she sighed.

"Let's meet again in the future and be happy, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"If we still love each other by then, we're meant to be" I said and peckedher lips for the last time "Thank you, I'm sorry and I love you" I said and smiled.

I left her room "I'll get going now. Take care of her for me" I said and they hugged me "We're sorry" They said "No one's to blame. This is what's planned for us so we just have to trust God because it'll be all worth it in the end" I said and smiled.

Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.