Mina - Clingy

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Mina unnie acts different when she's with me.

She's clingy and touchy, just like Sana unnie.

She only does it with me.

"Y/N" She called and hugged me "Unnie, I'm resting" I said "Who made my Y/N tired?" She asked "Unnie, we danced for hours" I said and she giggled.

"We have a filming for Radio Star tomorrow so be ready" Jihyo unnie said and we nodded.

The next day...

We went to the place where we'll film the Radio Star.

I was seated in between Mina unnie and Dahyun unnie.

Dahyun unnie showed how flexible she is and impressed all of us.

"Y/N?" Gura sunbaenim said and looked at Mina unnie "Yes?" I said and we laughed.

"You are Y/N?" He asked and I nodded "My bad" He said "Who is Mina?" He asked and Mina unnie raised her hand.

"The members said that Mina is very clingy to Y/N and only to her, why is that?" He asked "I also wanted to ask her that because she really is clingy to me" I said and she giggled.

"I also have no idea" She said and we laughed "But maybe because I see her as my little sister since I don't really have a younger sibling" She said "But why Y/N out of all the members?" They asked.

"She's the same age as Chaeyoung and Tzuyu but I just find her really cute" She said and pinched my cheeks.

"Aren't you uncomcortable of how Mina acts around you?" They asked "Sometimes" I said and they gasped "Give an example, situation where you're uncomfortable of her actions" They said.

"For example, we just got home from our schedule, I'll usually take a quick shower and lay on my bed" I said "After taking a shower, I'll find her laying on my bed while sulking so I'll ask her why and she'll say that she's missing me so much" I said and they laughed.

"I was only gone for like 10 minutes and she'll come to my room" I said "Mina loves you so much" They said "Mina, do you really do that?" They asked and she nodded.

"I love cuddling with her everytime because she smells so good and she's so warm" She explained "I think other members also find her weird" I said and they agreed.

"Mina, you're holding Y/N's hand since we started filming" Gook-jin sunbaenim said "She really likes Y/N so much" Chaeyoung said.

"We have a challenge for Mina and if she accomplish it, we'll give you a full body massage chair" Young-mi sunbaenim said and we widened our eyes "How many?" I asked "It depends" They said.

"What's the challenge?" We asked "She can't touch Y/N, no hugs, holding of hands or anything" They said "That's hard" Mina unnie whined and we laughed.

"If she succesfully does it for a week, we'll give you nine massage chairs" They said and we nodded "Deal" We said.

Time skip...

We just got home from the shooting and I locked my door so that Mina unnie won't be able to enter.

I heard a knock "Who is it?" I asked "Mina" She said "Unnie, I want a massage chair so go" I said "I'll just buy you one" She said "We need nine of those" I said.

"Please, Y/N" She pleaded "Unnie, I'll hug you in a week so please hold on" I said "If I succeed this challenge, we'll cuddle all day after?" She asked "We'll do anything you want so go back to your room and rest" I said and she hummed.

A week later...

We succeeded it and they gave us the massage chair "THANK YOU, MINA!" The girls shouted.

Mina unnie hugged me "I missed you" She said and giggled "You did well, unnie" I said and head to massage chair but she grabbed my wrist.

"You told me that we'll cuddle all day if I succeed the challenge" She said and I chuckled "Alright" I said and she attacked me with a hug "Goodluck" The girls teased.

This author is busy af because of school works.