Jihyo - Bestfriends

Female reader

Y/N POV

10 years ago (2010)

Jisoo and I are both trainees of JYPE and we became bestfriends.

We're currently on our break, "Jisoo, let's play" I said and she nodded "N/N, don't leave me, okay?" She said and we did a pinky swear "We will be at each other's side, always" I said and she smiled hugging me.

The next day...

My parents told me that we'll be leaving and they didn't tell me the reason.

We left South Korea and went to Australia.

I cried as we arrived at our new house "Mom, why didn't you let me see Jisoo and say goodbye to her?" I asked "You're still too young to understand what's happening" She said and I cried even more.

JISOO POV

N/N is not yet here "Oppa, where is N/N?" I asked the staff "Y/N won't be joining us anymore" He said "Why?" I asked "Y/N's family moved to Australia" He said and I cried "Y/N promised that we won't leave each other" I said and he patted my back "Y/N has her reasons" He said.

9 years later (2019)

It's been nine years, I've reached my dreams and I still don't know what happened to you.

Y/N POV

It's been nine years and my parents explained to me what happened as years passed by.

We're on our way back to South Korea because our problem is finally solved.

We went in the plane "Dad, what if she forgot about me?" I asked "Acceptance, you should accept it" He said "But you know that I love her, right?" I asked and Mom nodded "We can't do anything about it" She said and I looked down.

Few hours later...

We arrived and many waited for us.

Both of my parents are popular artists in the industry and many looked up to them.

I held their hands and looked down because I was scared.

We went on the van and I started to have a panic attack "Y/N?" My parents kept calling me but everything went black.

JISOO POV

They're back, Y/N's back and I saw it on the news.

Why did you leave?

Why did you come back?

The members called me "Yes?" I asked "You spaced out" They said and I smiled "Just tired" I reasoned.

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw a white ceiling "You're awake" I heard my mom say and I nodded weakly "What happened?" I asked "You passed out because you had a panic attack" Dad explained.

I saw TWICE on the television "She made it" I said "She made it without me" I said and teared up "I broke our promise" I said and cried.

My parents comforted me "She wouldn't wanna see you cry" They said "She wouldn't wanna see me, I'm sure of that" I said.

I fell asleep.

The next day...

I got discharged "Can I walk around the city?" I asked "Might as well visit JYP, he misses you" Dad said and I nodded.

I wore a disguise since many people know me now.

I went to JYPE building "Excuse me, can I visit JYP?" I asked the woman at the front "May I ask who you are?" She asked and I removed my mask "Lee Y/N" I said and she looked surprised "Ms. Lee" She said "Call me Y/N" I said and she called someone.