Dahyun - Ugly

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

I read the comments about me and most of it were negative ones saying that I'm ugly.

"Y/N?" Dahyun unnie called as she entered my room "Y-Yes?" Ia sked while wiping my tears.

She sat next to me "Why are you crying again?" She asked "I'm ugly" I said "You are not" She said and rubbed my back.

"I am" I said "Why do people always pick on me?" I asked "It's not my fault that I'm ugly. It's really mean" I said "To mess around with someone's pain" I added and she hugged me.

"They just don't see the beauty in you" She said "They don't care about the inside, they only care about the outside" I said "If you're ugly, you have to be useful and you have to prove yourself" I said "If you're beautiful, they'll praise you even in simple things and if they do something wrong, they'll be easily forgiven" I said and cried harder.

DAHYUN POV

She's too young to receive a huge amount of hate towards her.

I hugged her tighter "I have an idea" I said "What?" She asked "Let's go to the salon" I said "We won't be able to convince them" She said "My image is known for being ugly" She added and I sighed.

"I'll sleep now" She said and I pecked her forehead "We're here for you" I said "Thank you, unnie" She said and I smiled.

I went out of her room "What did she say?" They asked "She's being bashed again and her words expresses how hurt she is" I said and they sighed.

The world is unfair.

If you're ugly, you're being discriminated and makes you feel that you don't belong here.

It's so hard to be ugly.

But we must focus to the much brighter and positive side of life.

Be the change.