Jihyo - Two reasons

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

12:00 am

I started the year with you and ended it without you.

"Happy New Year, my love!" I said and hugged her "Happy New year!" She said and pecked my lips "What year is it?" I asked "2021" She said "Which means?" I asked "We'll get married this year" She said and smiled.

"I can't wait to call you my wife" I said and she smiled "I love you" She said "I love you, Park Jihyo" I said and kissed her passionately.

"Shall we eat?" I asked "Yes" She said and giggled.

Time skip...

Jihyo woke me up "The girls will be here in an hour" She said and pecked my lips "Good morning" I said and she giggled "Get ready now" She said and I nodded.

I took a shower and went down after putting my clothes on.

"You cooked all of these?" I asked pointing at the food "Yes" She said "We should've just ordered food" I said "You must be tired already" I said "I'm not, it was fun to cook" She said "They'll be here in 10 minutes" She said "I need to get my ears ready because it's such a mess when all of you get together" I said and playfully rolled her eyes.

20 minutes...

"They're late again" I said and she laughed "They were never on time" She said and we heard a loud knock "WE'RE HERE!" They shouted.

Jihyo opened the door "WE MISS YOU!" They shouted and hugged her "Y/N!" They shouted and approached me "Did something happen already?" Sana asked "Shut up. You don't even have a boyfriend" I said "I need a girlfriend not a boyfriend" She said "Gayness overload" I said and they laughed.

We gathered at the dining table "Jihyo cooked all of these?" Nayeon asked and we nodded "She's trying to impress Y/N" Jeongyeon said and we laughed "Don't eat, you ostrich" Jihyo said "It was a joke" Jeongyeon said and laughed.

We started eating "It's good" Momo said "That's jokbal, of course it's good" Mina said "It's really good" The maknae line said.

7 months later...

Today is our wedding day and we're all waiting for everyone to arrived "Y/N, Jihyo is still not here" My friends said "What?" I asked "She's not yet arriving" They said.

We waited for 3 hours more but no signs of her or so.

I went back to our home and still, no signs of her.

I cried.

Where is she?

What happened?

Did I do something wrong?

I received a call from Nayeon "Yes?" I asked "Go to the park" She said "She's there?" I asked "Hurry up, she's waiting" She said and ended the call.

I hurriedly got in my car and drove to the park.

I saw her at one of the benches and hugged her "W-What happened?" I asked crying more "I'm sorry" She said and let go of me "What happened?" I asked again.

"I have two reasons" She said "I just realized that I'm not yet ready to get married" She said "We can do it next year" I said while wiping my tears.

"What's the other one?" I asked "You're not the one for me" She said and I felt my heart stop for a second "W-What?" I asked "We were so inlove, right?" I asked and she nodded.

She started crying "But it's just that, my love for you faded" She said "When?" I asked "I don't know" She said "Maybe as time flies, feelings fade" She said "We could still work, right?" I said and she shook her head.

She took of her engagement ring and hand it to me "Keep it" I said "Y/N, you bough-" I cut her off "I bought it for you and gave it to you so it's yours" She said "Just think of it as a gift of a friend who loves you the most" I said and smiled weakly.

"Is this where we part ways and go on with our separate lives?" I asked "It's hard to imagine that our loves story is with an end" I said.

"Life is so unfair" I said and smiled weakly "I'm really sorry" She said "Thank you" I said "For everything" I added "Can I hug you one last time?" I asked and she nodded.

I hugged her for a while "I'll miss you" I said "I'll surely miss your warmth" She said "Goodbye, I guess?" I said "We will meet again" She said "Friends?" I asked "Friends" She said and smiled.

The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with.

It's the last day of this year and we hope for a better new year!!