Nayeon - All over again

Part three of "Accidental fan".

Requested by: Zackary_WinterBear29

Male reader

Y/N POV

Our dating ban is finally over.

Y'all know what that means, right?

I saw TWICE sunbaenims "Nayeon sunbaenim, can we talk later?" I asked her and she nodded.

I smiled at her "Y/N, we gotta go now" Chan hyung said and I nodded.

"You asking her later?" Chan hyung asked and I nodded.

He knows the thing about me and Nayeon.

He trained with me so he knows.

Time skip...

Nayeon texted me to meet her at their practice room.

We finished our practice "Hyung, I need to talk to Nayeon" I whispered to Chan hyung and he nodded.

I went to TWICE's practice room and saw her.

She's alone.

"Sunbaenim" I called and she smiled.

"Come in" She said and I closed the door.

"What it is you want to talk about?" She asked and I smiled.

"Remember what you told me before I debuted?" I asked "That we'll get back together once your dating ban is over?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's over now" I said "I know" She said "So?" I asked.

"I won't be that easy to get again" She said "Why?" I asked "To make it fun" She said "Court me again, all over again" She said and I nodded.

"I should probably go now" I said "My sister wants to talk to me" I said and she nodded.

My sister also debuted with ITZY and I'm so proud of her.

I went to their practice room "Oppa" She called "Y/N sunbaenim" Her members greeted.

"What did I tell you?" I asked "Y/N oppa" They said and I giggled.

"We'll be flying next week to L.A." My sister said "Take care then" I said "Byeeee" I said and left.

"THAT'S IT?!" My sister shouted and I laughed.

The next day...

I brought a giant stuff toy for Nayeon.

It's lunch time and I'm planning on giving it to her at the cafeteria.

I carried the stuff toy "NAYEON SUNBAENIM!" I shouted and everyone looked at me.

I approached her and bowed at them.

I gave her the stuff toy "EVERYONE, LISTEN UP. I'M COURTING NAYEON SUNBAENIM SO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I shouted and they laughed.

"NAY/N!" They cheered and I smiled at her.

"You didn't have to do it infront of everyone" She said "You can't stop me" I said "I'll do everything to get you back again" I said and smiled

happy 50k reads to us!! thank you so much for your support❤️