Momo - Kiss

Female reader

(You're TWICE'S 10th member)

Y/N POV

"Y/N has the most money from all of you" The staff said and I smiled "Y/N, can you buy a snack for me?" Momo unnie asked "In one condition" I said "What?" She asked "Kiss me" I said "I WANT!" Sana unnie shouted "Only for Momo unnie" I said and she pouted.

Momo unnie approached me and kissed my cheek making me giggle "Pick anything you want, unnie" I said and she smiled.

I paid the snack and she went back to her seat "You still have a snack though" Jihyo unnie said "It's not enough" Momo unnie said and we laughed.

The staff distributed the cups with snack in it "That's mine" Momo unnie whined "I bought that" She added and the staff have it back to her.

I laughed at her cuteness but I suddenly feel dizzy.

I shrugged it off knowing that I can have a rest after filming this.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Momo unnie asked "My head hurts, unnie. I feel dizzy" I said in a pouty voice "Sit beside me" She said and Jihyo unnie stood up "Sit here" She said and I nodded.

"Let's take a break first" The staff said and I laid my head on Momo unnie's shoulder "Aigoo. Our maknae" She said and brushed my hair with her fingers.

She touched my forehead "You have a fever" She said in a worried tone "You should rest" She added "My money will go to waste if I do" I said and she lightly snacked my head.

"That's just play money. Your health is important" She said "Y/N is such a baby when it comes to Momo" Nayeon unnie said and I giggled.

Time skip...

We finished filming and went back to the dorm.

Momo unnie took care of me the most "Y/N, do you need anything?" She asked "Kiss" I said and she kissed my forehead "Anything else?" She asked "Kiss" I said and she sighed before kissing my left cheek.

"And?" She asked "Kiss" I said and she pecked my lips "I'm good now" I said "You're turning into Sana as they goes by" She said "Babies like kisses especially on the lips" I said "You're our maknae but you're not a baby anymore" She said "But I love kisses especially if it's from you" I said and giggled.