Sana - Tease

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

I am in the '97 line together with Jihyo and Mina.

"SANA-YAH!" I shouted "Why?" She asked "You look so ugly" I teased "How can you disrespect me? I'm your unnie" She said "You're only 3 days older, pabo" I said "You have no respect to me though" She said and pouted.

"Stop bullying the snake" Nayeon unnie said and I laughed "UNNIE!" She shouted and left the living room.

"You really like her?" They asked and I nodded "Teasing her is my way of showing my love for her" I said and they laughed.

The rest of the girls know that I like Sana ever since we were trainees.

I went to my room and received a text from Sana.

Sana: Aren't you going to comfort me?
Y/N: Why will I?
Sana: I'm mad at you!
Y/N: Stay mad. Bye!

I laughed as I heard a shout coming from her room.

SANA POV

That girl is really getting in my nerves so I asked Bang Chan for help.

Sana: Helpppp!
Bang Chan: Why?
Sana: Y/N pissed me again.
Bang Chan: What do you want to do?
Sana: Let's act like we're in a relationship.
Bang Chan: Won't we be in trouble?
Sana: I'll take care of it.
Bang Chan: Fine.
Sana: Thanks. See you whenever I see you.

The next day...

We have a dance practice today and I informed Bang Chan that we'll start pretending today.

Y/N POV

I'm in a bad mood as soon as I woke up and I found out that it's the time of the month. 

I was silent on the way to the building because everything annoys me.

We went in our practice room and waited for the choreographer "You okay?" Jihyo asked "Time of the month" I said and she nodded.

I really want a chocolate now "Mina, do you have a chocolate?" I asked and she shook her head.

"MANAGER UNNIE, I WANT CHOCOLATE!" I whined and they laughed at me "Nothing's funny" I annoyingly said "It's someone's time of the month" Dahyun teased "Shut up and wear your insoles" I said "I recorded that" Chaeyoung said "I predict that ONCE will upload videos about Y/N unnie being a savage" She added "TWICE Y/N BEING SAVAGE FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT" Tzuyu said and I just nodded.

Manager unnie bought chocolates for me "Can I have some?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded.

I noticed that Sana was on her phone.

I wanted to tease her but I'm not in the mood.

"TIME TO DANCE!" The choreographer arrived and we went to our positions.

"I'm having cramps" I complained and sat down.

"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked "Karma" Sana said and I glared at her "Y/N, rest at the couch first" The choreographer said and I nodded.

I laid on the couch and they gave me a hot compress.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

SANA POV

"Breaktime" The choreographer said and Y/N was asleep so I poked her cheek "YAH!" She shouted and pulled me making me on top of her.

I was shocked by her sudden move "It's been a long time since I hugged you" She said and I blushed.

"Let's stay like this for a little longer" She said and I nodded "I'm sorry if I pissed you yesterday" She apologized "I'm still mad at you" I said "I'm sorry. Please forgive me, Sana unnie" She whispered and I smiled "Fine" I said and she smiled.

The rest of the members were squealing while watching us.

"BABE!" Bang Chan shouted as he entered our practice room.

We're doomed "BABE?!" All of them asked "N-No" I said and Y/N pushed me "I'll be leaving now since I'm not feeling good" She said coldly and left.

"Mind explaining?" They asked "We were just pretending" I said "But Bang Chan acted so well" I added and I laughed "She must be upset right now" They said "Why?" I asked "Because she loves you" They said "What?" I asked "She loved you ever since trainee days and that's why she kept on teasing you" They added.

I was so shocked "I'm out of here" Bang Chan said and left.

We practiced more "So Ms. Sanake, do you feel the same for Y/N?" They asked "I believe that I don't need to answer you gays" I said and head to the van.

We arrived at the dorm and I ran to Y/N's room "Y/N?" I asked and knocked on her door.

There were no response so I went in.

I saw her laying on her bed while crying "Y/N?" I called but she ignored me "Go away" She said without looking at me and I smiled.

I hugged her "What are you doing? I told you to go away" She said "Don't be mad" I said and turned her around to face me "Why are you crying?" I asked while wiping her tears.

"Why do you need to know?" She asked and looked away "I need to confirm something" I said and smiled.

"Do you really like me?" I asked "W-What?" She stuttered "So it's true" I said "Go away. You already have a boyfriend" She said "You told me that he was just your friend but I always hget jealous when you're together and now you confirmed that you're dating" She said and cried again.

I giggled "You're such a crybaby" I said "We aren't really dating" I said and she looked at me "Huh?" She asked "I just asked hin to pretend because I wanted to tease you since you pissed me yesterday" I explained.

She buried her face on the crook of my neck and cried even more "You're so bad" She said and lightly hit me on my arm.

I hugged her tightly "You aren't answering me. Do you like me?" I asked "I love you, pabo" She said "I love you, too" I said and pecked her forehead "Be my girlfriend" She said "With pleasure" I said and she smiled.

"GAYS, IT'S DINNER TIME!" Jihyo shouted and we giggled "Let's eat" She said "I wanna eat you" I said and her eyes widened "SANA!" She shouted and left.

Y/N POV

That snake "What's the food?" I asked "ME!" Sana shouted and I covered my ears "Y/N is mine now so don't you dare touch her" She said "We wish you the best, Y/N" The girls said and I laughed "I needed that" I said.

Sana sat beside me and I slurped the spicy soup "Is it good?" Sana asked "Spicy" I said and she smiled.

The rest of them were staring at us "Can we eat first and the two of you can continue flirting after we eat" They said and we giggled.