Jihyo - Misunderstanding

Female reader

Y/N POV

"TAEHYUNG, LET GO OF ME!" I shouted as he pinned me on the wall "Why babygirl?" He asked "Don't you like me?" He asked "OF COURSE NOT!" I said but he kissed me.

I tried to pull away but he was stronger "Y/N?" I saw Jihyo looking at us "Jihyo, it's not what it looks like" I said "It is" Taehyung said and she ran away, I'm sure that she's crying.

I slapped Taehyung "What the actual fuck?" I asked "Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked and followed Jihyo.

There was no sign of her so I went to their dorm.

I knocked and Nayeon opened it "Is Jih-" I was cut off with a slap "How could you?" She asked "Unnie, it's not-" She slapped me again "Jihyo saw it with her own two big eyes" She said and glared at me "She told us that you two are over so leave now" She said and slammed the door.

I weakly sat on the floor and cried "JIHYO, PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!" I shouted "JIHYO, PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" I shouted.

The door opened "I'm gonna call the police" Jeongyeon said "Let me talk to her" I said "Leave before we call the police" She repeated and slammed the door.

I didn't leave.

I needed to talk to her.

"JIHYO, I WON'T LEAVE UNLESS YOU TALK TO ME!" I shouted.

Few minutes later, I heard sirens and saw police cars.

They really called the police "You're under arrest for violating the law" The police officer said "No" I said "I need you to come with us at the police station" He said.

They handcuffed me and brought me to the police station.

They asked me why I was there and I explained everything so they let me go.

I went home to let Jihyo cool off for sometime.

A week later...

I filed a case against Taehyung.

I haven't talked to her since that night.

I went to their dorm but they weren't there yet so I waited.

It's already 12 am and I've been waiting for 8 hours now.

It's cold outside and everything went black.

TWICE POV

We finally arrived at our dorm "Isn't that Y/N?" Momo asked and we gasped.

"She passed out" Our manager said and carried her inside our dorm "She's freezing" Sana said as she touch her forehead.

We looked at Jihyo and she's just looking at her with no emotions.

"I'll just be at my room and let her go home if she wakes up" She said and left.

Y/N POV

I woke up on a couch "You're awake" Mina said "Why am I here?" I asked "You passed out" Dahyun said "Is Jihyo here?" I asked "Her room" Chaeyoung said "Is she still mad?" I asked "Yes" Tzuyu said and I sighed.

"I'll get going now. I'm sorry for bothering all of you" I said and went to the door "You're really leaving?" Someone said and I saw Jihyo.

She ran to me and hugged me "Why did you do that?" She asked and sobbed "I wanted to talk to you" I said.

"I'm sorry for what happened but trust me, he forced me to kiss him and it was all a misunderstanding." I said and she nodded "I'm sorry for not listening to you and for misunderstanding things" She said "I missed you" I said "I missed you, Idiot" She said "Will you be mine, again?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you, Park Jihyo" I said and the girls squealed.