Sana - Shy

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

We're on our way to Knowing Bros. studio to film our episode.

We arrived and greeted everyone "We'll start in a minute" The staff said and we went to our places.

We started filming and went inside to introduce ourselves.

The filming continued "So we noticed that Sana is not that close to Y/N, why is that?" They asked "I don't know" She said and I giggled.

"Y/N?" They asked "She really isn't clingy to me so I thought that she's uncomfortable with me so I distance myself from her" I said.

"It's not like that" Sana unnie said "Then what is it, unnie?" I asked "I-It-" She stuttered "Unnie, just tell her that you like her" Tzuyu said and all of us looked at her with our eyes wide open.

"SANA IS GAY!" They shouted and laughed "Is that why Sana is shy shy shy to Y/N?" Heechul oppa teased while doing the aegyo.

I blushed "Y/N IS BLUSHING!" They shouted "SO IS SANA!" They added and laughed more.

"Let Sana confirm it" They said and she looked down "Let's not air this because" She said "Because?" Nayeon unnie asked "Because Y/N" She said "Because Y/N?" Jihyo unnie asked "I like Y/N" She said and hid her face on Dahyun's back.

I smiled "Let's stop teasing them and proceed to the next thing" They said and we contimued the filming until the end.

We went on the van and I was with Sana unnie and Chaeyoung "I won't come with you" Chaeyoung said "Why?" We asked "Rosé unnie and I will eat out so bye-bye" She said and left.

I closed the door and the driver drove.

We were both silent "Can we forget about what happened?" She asked "No" I said "Why?" She asked "Because I don't want to, unnie" I said and she frowned.

"Tell me the reason why you like me and I might change my mind" I said and she smacked my head "You believe them?" She asked and I nodded.

"Tell me" I said "Because you're cute" She said and blushed "You're cuter, unnie" I said "Shut up" She said "Wanna know my secret?" I asked and she nodded.

I leaned to her ear "I like you, too" I whispered and smiled.

"What?" She asked "You heard it" I said "We're here" The driver said "Thank you" I said and went in our dorm.

I saw Momo unnie "You came first?" I asked and she nodded "The others are at their rooms" She said and I nodded.

I went to my room "Y/N!" Sana unnie shouted and barged in my room "Yes?" I asked "Let's eat" She said "Momo cooked food" She said and I nodded.

We went to our dining table "Ooohhh" They teased "The two are together, that's something new" Mina unnie said and they laughed.

"Eat now" Jihyo unnie said and we ate "We know that Y/N likes Sana too so are you two a thing now?" They asked.

"Not yet" We said "Not yet so that means soon" They said and laughed "Let's go out" Sana unnie said "Where?" I asked "I wanna go shopping" She said.

"I didn't even say yes" I said "Please" She said and pouted "Okay" I said and went to my room to change.

We went to the mall "What are you gonna buy?" I asked "Let's buy something for each other" She said and I nodded.

We bought rings for each other and many more before heading back to the dorm.

We're currently at the van and I took out her ring "Unnie, will you be mine?" I asked and she nodded while smiling.

She wore the ring and did the same to me "I love you" She said and she blushed "I love you, too" She said.