Jihyo - Comfort

Female reader

Y/N POV

Being TWICE's manager is hard but being with them makes me happy.

I also became known and was called 'Manager Cutie' because the fans found me cute.

Jihyo will be having a talk with pd-nim with regards to something personal.

I waited outside to let them talk privately.

It's been an hour and she's still inside so I called the girls "Y/N, where are you?" Nayeon asked "We're still here. It's taking her so long so I guess that it's really important" I said.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked "Jokbal" Momo said "Okay, Birthday girl. See you" I said and ended the call.

Jihyo came out with puffy eyes "Let's get you to the dorm" I said and she just nodded.

We went in the car "Do you want to tell it?" I asked and she wiped her tears "W-We b-broke up" She managed to say while sobbing.

I hugged her "Everything's going to be alright" I said "How?" She asked "You have your members, fans, family and me, right?" I said and she nodded.

I patted her back "What do you want for dinner?" I asked "I don't want to eat" She said "Momo wants Jokbal" I said and she giggled "As always" She said.

"Let's have a deal" I said and she looked at me "What deal?" She asked "If you cry, you'll treat me and if you don't, I'll treat you anything" I said "Deal" She said.

We bought Jokbal on the way to the dorm "We're here. Should I tell them or you'll tell them?" I asked "I will" She said and smiled sadly.

We went in "JOKBAL!" Momo shouted and I placed the food on the table "Jihyo, your eyes" Nayeon said "Let's talk about it" I told them and they nodded.

We finished eating "Jihyo will tell you something" I said "What is it?" Sana asked and Jihyo looked down "Our deal" I said and she nodded.

"D-Daniel and I broke up" She said and teared up "Aigoo" Mina said and they hugged her.

She cried and I smiled "Unnie, wht are you smiling?" Dahyun asked "Unnie is mean" Chaeyoung said "I was smiling because of our deal" I said "What deal?" Tzuyu asked.

"If she cries, she'll treat me" I said and Nayeon threw a pillow to me "YAH!" I shouted "Someone's crying and all you care about is that deal" She said and I stuck my tongue out.

The next day...

Jihyo was crying nonstop last night.

The statement was released and many fans were sad because of it. They truly loved each other but their careers are also important for them especially for Jihyo, she worked so hard to get here. Spent 10 years of training.

They still have promotions to focus on but I'm worried about Jihyo.

Her eyes are tired, tired from crying and it hurts me.

I never told anyone about it but I love her.

How can you not love someone so talented and beautiful? She's just perfect.

2 days later...

She still cried nonstop yesterday.

Today is their video call event with fans "Jihyo, your eyes" I said and he smiled "Is it too obvious that I cried?" She asked and I nodded.

I opened my arms "What are you doing?" She asked "Hug. You need it" I said and I embraced her.

"You know me so well" She said "Get ready now or we'll stay like this for a while?" I asked "We can continue later" She said and I nodded.

We got ready and loaded the vans "Y/N, ride our van" Jihyo said "Call me unnie. I'm a day older" I said and she laughed "We've known each other for years and it's just a day. Don't think that you're special" She said "You make me feel special~~" I sang and she laughed again.

"You'll still treat me, leader-nim" I said and she rolled her eyes "Fine" She said and I smiled.

We arrived at the building and many fans were outside "MANAGER CUTIE!" They shouted and I bowed at them "Seems like they came for you, not for TWICE" Jihyo whispered and she clung to my arm.

We head to the room where the video call event will be held.

We prepared the cellphones to be used "I miss Jeongyeon" I said and pouted.

The event started and I was infront of them, moving the cameras.

"You're the lucky once that I picked" Jihyo said and I looked at her "Look at this" She said showed my picture, pouting "YAH!" I shouted and they all looked at me "Don't mind me" I said and glared at Jihyo.

Jihyo suddenly sang and it was heavenly.

She smiles but it's fake because eyes can't lie. Her eyes are filled with sadness so I try to make her happy with everything I do.

We finished it "That was fun" Mina said "Unnie, can I do a live for ONCE?" Dahyun asked and I nodded "Do you want food or Manager unnie can manage?" I asked "She can" She said and I nodded.

The others had plans except me and Jihyo "You gonna treat me now?" I asked and she nodded "What you waiting for?" I asked.

We went to the dorm "Aren't we going out?" She asked "Too risky. Let's just order some food and you'll pay it" I said and she nodded.

The food came and we ate "Eat" I said and fed her "If crying would result for us having time for each other, I'd always cry" She said and I glared at her "Don't cry and we'll always have time for this" I said and she smiled.

We love you, leader-nim:))