Sana - Abs

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Kinilig sa abs ni chan amputa

We're getting ready for the red carpet at the Fact Music Awards.

(This is what you wore)

Sana unnie tripped and I helped her

I held her hand and gave it a light squeeze to ensure her that it's okay.

We went to our seats and I noticed that Sana unnie was a little uneasy.

I held her hand once again "Unnie, it's okay" I said "That was embarassing" She said and pouted.

Time skip...

Stray kids performed and Bang Chan oppa lifted his shirt up making all of us shocked.

Everyone saw his abs.

Sana unnie was laughing.

Look at this gay, she became straight in an instant.

She was even shaking her head while laughing.

I frowned at the sight of her laughing because of him.

Time skip...

The event was finally finished and we head back to our dorm to rest.

SANA POV

"What's with Y/N?" Nayeon unnie asked "Why?" I asked "She was silent on the way home" Mina said.

"Maybe she's just tired" I said "She was never like that though" Jeongyeon said "Even if she's tired" Momo said.

"Just give her some space" Dahyun said "Maybe something happened and it made her mad" Chaeyoung said "I'll hide if she's mad" Tzuyu said "She's really scary when mad. Let's sleep now, we did well today" Jihyo said and we went to our rooms.

Y/N POV

The next day...

I was not in the mood as soon as I woke up.

I wore my gym clothes and went to the kitchen to grab my jug of water.

"Going anywhere?" Nayeon unnie asked "Gym" I simply said and left.

I arrived at the gym and did workouts for my abs.

No one saw it before but I have been working on it for the past month.

I'm always at the gym at our free time and even on day offs because it just relieves my stress.

Time skip...

I went back to our dorm to eat my lunch.

I made a salad and ate it.

I ignored the members and went in my room before locking it.

SANA POV

"She is really mad" I said "But why?" The girls asked "I'll try to talk to her" I said and they nodded "Goodluck" They said and I sighed.

I knocked on her room "It's me, Sana" I said and she opened the door "What do you need?" She asked "Just wanna ask what's wrong" I said.

She let me in her room "I'm just a little pissed" She said "You're pissed because?" I asked "Because we all know that you're gay but you were blushing when you saw Chan's abs" She said and pouted.

I laughed "I wasn't blushing" I said "I was just laughing because he showed his abs" I defended "Are you jealous?" I asked and she nodded.

"I have those, too" She said "What? Abs?" I asked and she nodded.

"I've been working on it" She said "Can I see?" I asked "Of course, it's for you" She said and we both widened our eyes.

"For me?" I asked "I thought you like someone like Chan, he has a good body" She said and I laughed again.

"Let me see it already" I said impatiently and she lifted her shirt up.

I touched it "Were you working hard for this?" I asked and she nodded.

"It paid off because I like it more than anyone's" I said and she blushed "Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Does all of this mean that you like me?" I asked "I do" She confessed "I'm sorry but you have to win my heat because I'm not an easy one" I said.

"Isn't this enough?" She asked while pointing at her abs "Nope" I said and she pouted.