Chapter 3

As Dogday and Catnap walked up to Craftycorn's house Dogday started to feel uneasy. "Still scared of her?" asked Catnap, to which Dogday only nodded, tail between his legs. Catnap smiled at his friend "don't worry, I'll ask her" as he said that he saw Dogday's tail start to wag which made him happily purr.

A few moments they were on Craftycorn's welcome mat, and Dogday stood a bit behind Catnap. Catnap smiled reassuringly at Dogday before knocking on the door. A few seconds later Craftycorn was standing at the door. "Hello Catnap... and Dogday, what brings you guys here?" she asked keeping her eyes trained on Dogday, even as he ducked more behind Catnap, Catnap noticing this stood between them and started to ask "well Crafty we wanted to know if you wanted to be invited to a sleepover at Dogday's house later" Crafty took a moment to process. "Sure!" She squeaked. She smirked towards Catnap and closed the door. "Uhh... what's her problem?" asked Catnap. Dogday sighed and replied "she's been like that for a while, after the break up, I'm not sure inviting her was a good idea, but hopefully she'll behave" he says as they walk away towards the other critters houses. "Let's go find the others and ask them" Catnap took Dogday's paw and dragged towards Hoppy Hopscotch again since he and the others were all together talking and having a good time.