Chapter 159

Dogday stayed awake, and walked downstairs with Sunshine getting ready for the day even though it was three in the morning. "Assuming that Frowny will be back later in the day, and we will see him.. soon I hope" Dogday talks to Sunshine going downstairs after checking on Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm and making sure they're okay. After working on breakfast and putting it in the fridge for later Dogday went out with Sunshine in his arms. "You want to go to the pool?" he asks the small dog in his arms as it barks and wiggles around in Dogday's arm forcing Dogday to adjust his grip gently. He smiled as they walked down into the pool area, but were upset when they saw it abandoned, and the water all drained. "Oh.. that's upsetting  why would the CEO drain the water?" Dogday asks as he walks around the pool area with Sunshine as he walks over to the closed wall. "Huh.. this seems new, why would they block this door off?" he asks tilting his head and running his paw over the uneven surface of the wall. 'Strange' he thought as he walked around the pool looking at the ducks sitting in the bottom of the water. "I wonder if it was the dye that caused the CEO to drain it, and if so why didn't he fill it back up again, the kids loved the pool time they get here" Dogday said talking to Sunshine as they both walked around in the shallow water of the pool as it was unable to drain it all. "I hope the water comes back at some point" said Dogday as he walked away from the pool and into the cellar where some of the kids were caught playing cops and robbers a few times even though they were not allowed back there. Dogday smiled at the memories as he looked into the cells, one stood out to him though. "Was that room always there?" he asks as he goes through the bars, and ducks down into the small area where there was a small room that had what seemed like Catnap's bed, but larger. Confused, Dogday walked a bit further into the room noticing a few things about the room that made him uncomfortable, he was about to comment but he heard the cell door shut, and someone lock it, he was locked in this cell. He ran to the cell door and was surprised to see Frowny Fox standing there with a key in his hand. "Frowny?" he asks as the fox places the key within his zipper and walks off without a word. 'Not good' Dogday thought as he started to panic a bit with Sunshine next to him as they watched Frowny walk out of the cellar and lock the two doors blocking off their only exit. "Sunshine, this isn't good, I don't think Frowny was himself when he did this, he wouldn't hurt his own friends, right?"