Chapter 193

Killy Willy and Frowny both were annoyed by the CEO's antics. "Doesn't Dogday gave an obedience chip in him again, or were you just fixing something else?" asked Frowny with a glare as the CEO was shocked. "Of course, why didn't I think of that?" he ran towards the door but Killy stopped him. "We have to wait here a bit for Dogday and his new little buddy to fall back asleep, then you can start to shock or whatever that new obedience chip does" he explains as the impatient CEO nods up at him. "Why do you toys seem to even get attached to the small plush versions of yourselves?" asks the CEO looking towards Frowny as he knows Frowny has his own little plushie version of himself. "I'm not sure because I'm not really attached to mine like the way Dogday and Cat are with Moonlight and Sunshine and Jax" he told the CEO who nods in understanding. "Jax is dangerous for the kids in the Playcare to be around, what if he gets the scent of blood and goes after them?" as the CEO said that Killy Willy and Frowny look at each other rolling their eyes. "You do realize that's not the worst thing right? I mean, you took us from the Playcare and made us into these things, plus we don't have any real ideas about what his clear motives are except that he obviously wants to hurt you" said Killy Willy as the CEO looks at the toy angrily. "Shut up Killy, you don't understand, I have to do that, it was good for the business, and the company" he said arms folded in front of him glaring at the two toys. "We understand that sir, but we are trying to figure out why he hates you so much" said Frowny Fox trying to calm Killy Willy down. "I already know why, and I told you two it's because he wants to expose us, and make sure we all go under in this company, you all with be thrown away and homeless, and I'll have to find a new job far away" he tried to explain. "Maybe that'd be for the best" Frowny Fox mumbled under his breath but Killy Willy elbows him shaking his head no. Frowny rolls his eyes again and crosses his arms leaning against the bookcase and his ears twitched a bit. "Hey.. what's that noise?" he asks as the two look at him in confusion.