Chapter 112

"Are you serious Catnap?! What are you thinking?! What are the obedience chips in our necks for?" Dogday demands. Catnap stays silent as he watches his friend pace around the room. "You could have been extremely hurt, or worse, do you understand that you could of left us.. left all your friends?" Dogday said with tears in his eyes. Catnap hisses back "what about YOU having a whole FAMILY unlike the rest of us?!" Catnap covered his mouth with his paws with his eyes widened staring at Dogday who looked like he seen a ghost slowly backing away from Catnap. "Who told you?" he asked in a small voice. "Th-That doesn't matte-" Catnap tried to explain, but Dogday looked him dead in the eye "who told you..?" his voice cracked when he asked this time looking so hurt and betrayed by Catnap knowing the information he's kept hidden from everyone for years. "Why does THAT matter?!" Catnap hissed looking at Dogday as he watched his friend crumble to the ground in tears. Catnap then realized that he messed up as he saw his friend in tears apologizing on the ground shaking violently as he hiccuped trying to catch his breath. Catnap looked up only to see that Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm were looking at him with hatred in their eyes, hatred directed at him. He turned around and ran out the door in a panic as he thought about what he had done.

Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm both ran to Dogday's side as he was sobbing remembering the memories of his parents. "I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry for not being able to make you proud.." Dogday whimpered. Both Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm were unsure what to do to help they both ran to the kitchen and towards the cookie jar. "Good think we made peanut butter cookies for him" whispered Bitty Kitty to Sharp Charm as they both took the cookies to Dogday. They pry Dogday's hands open and placed the cookies inside making Dogday look at them in confusion. "They peanut butter cookies made especially for you" Sharp Charm said smiling towards Dogday watching as Dogday's tail started to wag a bit. "Thank you two.." he said hugging both small mascots.