Chapter 63

Picky walked over to Hoppy's house to stay with Kicken since she knew he was hurting due to Hoppy being gone. She walked inside and looked towards the couch to see Kicken curled up in a green and orange blanket. "Oh Kicken.." she said going over to hug her friend. "Why are you back so soon?" he asked, his voice monotone. "Well... I looked inside everyone's houses, and nothing, I looked around the playcare and found nothing, so I decided to come visit you and stay with you until the others come back with Hoppy" she said smiling a sad smile towards her friend 'if' he thought as he curled up even more in the blanket. Picky sighed and rubbed his back hoping the others are having better luck.

Alya and Angel kept looking through all the classrooms, they snuck past a few Miss Delights, and opened a few gates. "I don't think they're here.." said Alya. "Yeah... but we can't give up" said Angel running out of the school and going to the town hall. Alya sighed, and ran after her friend.

Dogday laughed as Catnap came out of the pool soaking wet. "You okay?" he asks handing the cat a towel. "Yeah... just fine" Catnap said shivering. Dogday smiled at his friend and giggles, wrapping his arm around Catnap's shoulders. "Stupid pool noodle.." mumbles Catnap.