Chapter 55

After that nightmare Dogday was awake for the rest of the night, unable to get any sleep thanks to the poppy gas. Catnap felt terrible for even spraying him, but Dogday wasn't mad at Catnap, he didn't know, it wasn't his fault. No, he wouldn't blame his best friend for the nightmare. Catnap rest his paw on top of Dogday's, when Dogday looked towards his friend Catnap just smiled and said "if you're staying up, I'll stay up with you" Dogday smiled with tears in his eyes and hugged his best friend.

Hoppy Hopscotch was determined more then ever before. They snuck through the vent again, and made their way to the same conveyor belt they almost fell from, they were met with a sense of deja vu. They shook their head of the thought, walking in the room casually. It was darker there without the lights from the entrance on. They carried on farther in the room until they accidentally kicked a screwdriver across the floor. Hoppy heard something scurrying through the darkness, and was frightened, but steeled that fear, put on a brave face, and carried on. Just as they took 5 more steps inside the room, the door behind them shut concealing Hoppy in a dark room with someone, or something crawling at the wall, and scurrying around quickly through the darkness. "I should've taken Kicken with me.." Hoppy whispers as the scurrying around them gets louder and closer.