Chapter 167

Catnap went back to Dogday's house and curled up on his couch. Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm watched Catnap and decided it was best to let him be. Picky Piggy came around to give Catnap company, she spoke to him about small things in a way to distract his mind a bit, it worked well, in a few minutes she had him smiling and laughing at her corny jokes literally about corn. "Thanks Picky.. I needed this honestly" said Catnap with sincerity in his voice and a smile on his face as Picky Piggy smiles back and asks if Catnap wants to learn a few of Dogday's favorite recipes and his allergies so he would be able to cook him his favorite dishes when he returned, and Catnap agreed to it. "How did you get the recipes anyways?" asks Catnap while he and Picky were on their way to Picky's house. "I study what you guys like to eat most, like how you like to eat mainly tuna, or fish sticks for some odd reason" Picky says laughing as Catnap's jaw drops. "Dang Picky, I never knew you paid that close attention" he said shocked by the discovery as Picky just smiles. "What friend would I be if I allowed you guys to eat meals you didn't actually enjoy?" Picky says laughing a bit as Catnap smiles wide at her "thank you Picky, I never truly knew about how far you're willing to go for us, you need more credit for all you do for us" Catnap says but Picky waves her friend off "no no, you guys enjoying my meals are enough" she says as they make it to her house and she opens the door for Catnap to walk inside. "Alright, now that we are here we can get to cooking, I'll get Dogday's recipes" as Picky went to her kitchen Catnap smiles and wanders around Picky's house the smell of fresh apple pie's in the air. "Did you recently bake an apple pie?" he asks as Picky comes in carrying a slice of apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, Catnap watches the ice cream slowly melt down the crust of the pie, he watches the steam battle to ice cream for its rightful place on the plate. "Thank you Picky, this looks amazing!" Catnap says taking a small bite. "This is amazing!" he says shock evident in his tone as Picky giggles "thank you" the bow a bit with a large smile as they hold out a recipe book with a picture of Dogday on the cover. "This book has all his favorite recipes and his allergies" she explains to Catnap as he smiles and opens the book and begins looking the for perfect recipe to make for Dogday if and when he comes back..