Chapter 69

Dogday makes his way downstairs listening to the little pitter patter of mini Dogday's paws hitting the floors. He smiles a bit, and yawns again before he shakes off his sleepiness, and goes to fix up some breakfast for him and all his guests staying in his house. Dogday makes pancakes and waffles with blueberries and bananas for everyone but just plain for himself. He finished all the waffles and the pancakes and set the table. Mini Dogday helping out by barking at a fly. Dogday laughed a bit as a knock was heard 'must be Catnap' he thought and went to open the door. "Hey Catnap, how's everything?" he smiles at his friend and he let him inside. Catnap smiles and responds "good morning Dogday, I made muffins for everyone" he shown the basket of muffins to Dogday making the dog smile. "Wait... someone is watching us.." he whispers, and Catnap smiles softly and looks around. "But who?" he asks innocently, making Dogday chuckle as he turns around and picks up Angel. "This little stalker!" he says triumphantly as Angel squeaks and starts to laugh making the two mascots laugh as well. "No fair! How did you know?" they asked smiling up at the dog who in turn laughs and says "instincts". Catnap laughs at that and walks towards the kitchen to put down his muffin basket almost tripping over tiny Dogday. "Woah!" he catches himself before he falls. "You okay?" Dogday asks walking in making mini Dogday waddle over to him and sitting near his feet smiling up at the larger version of itself. "Yeah, almost tripped over that little one" said Catnap looking at the tiny Smiling Critter whose tail was happily wagging. "Heh, he's cute" Dogday said putting Angel down and watch them pet the mini version of himself. "I think the big version is the best version though" Catnap says smiling and blushing at Dogday, making said dog smile and blush too. Angel giggles at the two of them as mini Dogday begins rolling on its back demanding tummy rubs which Angel is more than happy to accommodate. The mini Dogday is in heaven as its tail is helicoptering, making everyone laugh a bit.

After a while Alya walks down to the kitchen, and gets greeted by everyone. She especially loved the mini Dogday. "Come and eat some waffles and pancakes with us Alya" said Dogday smiling towards her. Alya smiles and sits at the table near Catnap and starts to talk about plans for today to which Dogday responds with "anything really since you two are off school today" Dogday responds watching their eyes light up. Alya and Angel cheer at that and hug each other. "Only homework for you is writing a 5 paragraph letter apologizing for breaking into the school" said Catnap. Both kids nod in understanding. "We will do that" they said smiling wide.