Chapter 71

Making his decision Dogday placed his mini plush version of himself on his head, making sure it won't slip, it instead sat down enjoying the ride. "Awwww..." Angel and Alya simultaneously said giggling at the end. Dogday smiled at the two and taking Catnap's paw in his they all stepped outside, it wasn't recess time yet so the kids were all still in class, this making it the perfect time to go out. "We first got to check on Hoppy, they hadn't gone to school either" Dogday reminded everyone as they all nodded and started walking over to Hoppy's house.

Hoppy was doing a bit better, but their ears still drooped and they still felt the spider-like creature crawling on them. They remembered it vividly...

Flashback

Once the creature was on Hoppy they felt needle-like pricks from what they could assume was a robot hand, they felt the needle-like creature prick and pry into Hoppy's fur. The creature was much more then just some pin pricks though, it was working its way towards Hoppy's face making them scream as they felt one of the needles touch just left of their right eye making them wince and it soon left hearing the pounding on the other side of the door, but Hoppy smelt the air and they only assume that the creature wanted more then just Hoppy's eyes...

End of Flashback

Hoppy shuttered as they feel their sensitive eye wincing as they felt where the needle had pricked and almost gauged it out. 'Close call' they thought.