Chapter 132

"School will soon be starting... what are we going to do about Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm, they haven't been to the school yet, and I think all the kids are expecting them" said Dogday towards Catnap as they're both in Dogday's bedroom getting ready for the day. "Oh shoot... you're right, they need to still introduce themselves to the other students, that may be rough seeing all their classmates though" Catnap looked in the mirror a bit worried for Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty. "They'll have each other and us though, once a Smiling Critter" Dogday said "always a Smiling Critter" Catnap finishes with a big smile to the mirror.

Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm were being taken care of by the other Smiling Critters since Dogday and Catnap went upstairs. "Don't worry you two... it's hard, but eventually you'll get used to it" Bobby Bearhug said "we all had to get used to it" said Picky Piggy a bit upset. "I'm sure you will have a good time though, it's just like your first day of school, when you're shy, scared, nervous to talk to others" said Bunzo Bunny as he hopped around the room excitedly. "That is true, you guys will also be in the same classroom as Dogday and Catnap I heard, Miss Delight wouldn't separate you guys from any of the Smiling Critters" said Mommy Longlegs smiling down at the two. "Are you guys sure, what if they ask us who we are?!" Bitty Kitty asks. "You two have your new names, they will know you guys by Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm" Bubba Bubbaphant says smiling at the two just as they hear paws making their way back downstairs as Dogday, Catnap, Moonlight, and Sunshine all come down laughing. "What's so funny you two?" asked Bunzo Bunny as he stops hopping around to listen. "Oh, we are just talking about if we adopted more of the plushies of ourselves, Catnap said no" Dogday laughed a bit because the way Catnap said no he had sneezed mid sentence and it came out Nyao and to Dogday it was adorable while Catnap looked embarrassed and pushed Dogday off the stool he was sitting on.