Chapter 164

"What do we do though?" asks Frowny as he listens to Killy Willy talking. "Prototype" "-ave us" is what he heard but he wasn't getting a response anymore so he shrugged and decided to sleep it off.

Killy Willy had sided with the prototype as he understood everything that was being told to him was the truth. The children brought here weren't real orphans they were children who were kidnapped from their parents, the CEO didn't care for any of them, he just wanted the money from the merchandise he sold, and the the creatures he brought to life weren't allowed to remember their pasts, he made sure that the "orphans" in Home Sweet Home were all taken care of first, altering their minds a small bit to put them in classes where they were brainwashed into thinking they were going to get adopted, but in reality they were used to make new toys, and get the CEO rich. It made him sick, but he agreed to help the prototype escape the cell in return he would also be helped. As the prototype and Killy Willy worked together to create a device to get rid of the video camera in the cells the prototype would create the device out of the view points. Killy Willy would be silent a lot mainly talking when the prototype asked of him to talk. "We will escape one day" the prototype would say over and over as Killy Willy started to agree and believe those words more and more every day.