Chapter 144

Killy Willy was still sat in the cell as he heard both cells open with his friends. Frowny Fox had passed by his door without sparing him a glance. That hurt, he thought Frowny Fox and him were great friends as kids, but guess now that they're a monster friendships don't work with a monster. The thought broke Killy's heart, and he let out a growl at the thought of losing his friend to others. "Relax Killy Willy, you'll have your time too, just much, much later in time" the CEO said laughing a bit as he led Frowny Fox towards the lab for a few more small tests before he went to see the Smiling Critters.

By the next morning as all the Smiling Critters woke up they heard an announcement from the large speakers. "Attention all Smiling Critters and children of the Playcare, you all will be getting a new friend today, treat him well, and you may get a reward" after that the speaker cut out leaving all the critters confused as they went about their daily routines. "I wonder what that was all about" said Dogday as he led everyone to the school to start the day. "It's strange, but do you think it could be one of the children that he's sending back as a critter like how he did with Cam and Alya?" Catnap asks as Dogday thinks about it. "Perhaps it is, but we won't know until later in the day around recess" Dogday told the cat as they walked into the classroom. "Welcome you six, I hope you're excited about the new critter you all will be getting a new friend" Miss Delight said with a wide smile. "Yeah, but we don't know who it is yet, so we are a bit nervous about meeting them" said Catnap. "True, but we get to make a new friend so it should be fun" said Dogday as he ushered Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm to their seats. Dogday and Catnap both adjusted Sunshine and Moonlight on their heads so the plushies wouldn't fall off and hit the floor. "Alright, well today's lesson is about friendship and trust" Miss Delight started her lesson as everyone listened intently.