Chapter 136

"The souls of the children have been placed inside the toys, and their organs, brains, and bones have been taken from their previous bodies and adjusted the way that make the toys be able to move around freely with the kids" the scientist told the CEO but the researchers had warned them that one of the new toys was a bit too hostile towards the staff and already attempted to kill. "Hmm... is it the black Huggy Wuggy looking design?" asked the CEO as the scientist nodded his head. "Hmm... Killy... Willy" the CEO finished and the scientist looked at him confused. "What do you mean sir?" the scientist asks as the CEO looks at the guy with a wide smile. "That could be his name" the CEO seemed very proud of his naming, but the scientist wasn't a fan, but they were too afraid of the CEO to question him. "Killy Willy it is sir" writing down the name on his clipboard and looking back at the CEO "what about the others sir?" he asked watching as rhe CEO looked to be in thought his hand on his chin. "Well, I know Molly loved candy, and would constantly ask for it, so perhaps... what's her animal again?" he asks the scientist who looks at the clipboard again. "A cat sir" he finishes as the CEO leans back in his chair. "Candycat" the CEO said simply, the scientist sighs and writes it down "and the last one, is a fox, but for some reason they don't seem to smile?" the scientist sounded confused but the CEO waved off their concerns. "I planned to have that one be a protagonist to the Smiling Critters in their cartoon series, he's known to be Frowny Fox" the CEO had said with a simple hand wave. "Interesting names sir.." the scientist said looking at his clipboard and writing down all the information he was given. "Is that all?" asked the CEO impatiently tapping his foot on the ground as the scientist looked over the papers "yes sir that is all" he said walking out of the office and back into the lab. "Finally some peace and quiet away from them all" he said leaning back in his chair, propping his feet up on his desk and taking a nap.