Chapter 180

Just as PJ comes back with everything Mommy smiles and pets his head. "Good job PJ Mommy is very proud of you, now you stay here and Mommy will get the tea for us" she walks out of PJ's maze and makes it to the Playcare where she goes into the kitchen for water, they've always played with water as tea ever since the kids had shown Mommy, and she shown PJ who loved the idea, and they continued to always do it whenever they had tea parties. Of course they could drink tea, but they preferred water since it made PJ the most happiest. Mommy always preferred others happiness over her own, so she'd always allow the kids around her to call her their mommy and make sure they were happy, and safe just like a mother would do for her real kids. She thought it was cute that PJ had a child-like brain, but he wasn't made from a kid, it made him feel like a little bit like a child she would've wanted, but never would be able to have.

"Sir, we dropped the plushie off, and uh.. there were some screams" said the scientist a bit worried. "Oh well, the note I attached to the dog should cover everything up" he waved his hand dismissing the scientist who just sighed and left feeling upset that her boss didn't take their lives into consideration when it came to the upset toys, she's seen her coworkers deal with angry toys before and they were all silenced whether by the hands of the toys themselves or the CEO.